• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Struggle!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
That's right - the minorly important part of Roxas's short time in the digital Twilight Town that is still available in the real Twilight Town, though only optional and, sadly, without any rewards no matter how many times you lost or won to Heyner, Setzer, or Seifer ( in order of who you fight next after a few matches with the one before ).

I didn't see anyone else here make a thread on it, so here it is.

Dexel

Beyond hope
True, 'twas too easy. But I found it kinda entertaining, though where they got the idea about the orbs attached to non-exsistant armor and hats for the game, I dunno. Only the manga showed Roxas and others in the struggle tournament with orbs attached to velcro-like armor and hats ( more like helms ).

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I never got the point of kh2............
To make munny!
Only the manga showed Roxas and others in the struggle tournament with orbs attached to velcro-like armor and hats ( more like helms ).
At least that makes somewhat more sense. I mean I hit people and balls fly out of them in the game.

Sparks

gone
I thought that it was like their hp or something when i first played it. I didn't know until i got scan....

Dexel

Beyond hope
I thought that it was like their hp or something when i first played it. I didn't know until i got scan....

Nope, HP plays a very small factor. Once it runs out, the opponent's just knocked out: a good oppertunity to shortly wail on them, as they recover fast, and each hit merits 3 orbs while they're in that state.

Sparks

gone
I got that after i got scan and saw. they did recover fast but when you are at the level you fight them at it makes it seem like a second until they are KO'd

State

Awards
It was pointless. :/ I wanted a reward, at least something stupid. But no, not even a medal or something.

Sparks

gone
I think it was 7 times..... it got really annoying when you were done with him and then it say you don't have enough expirence.

Dexel

Beyond hope
Well, it doesn't have to be rewarding: perhaps it was to just take a break from all the Heartless and Nobodies, or it was just meant to be there for fun.

Wouldn't be much to reel the people that do like Struggle back to it if you got an Orichalum+ from finishing it just like Atlantica.

( Though it was 10 wins from Heyner to fight Setzer and 20 wins from Setzer to fight Seifer. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back