• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

strongest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fruity

I don't think that Axel is weak, it's just that he never used his full abilities fighting Roxas.

And I don't remember if he ever fights Sora towards the end of the game, but if he did, Sora would be must stronger by then and could fight off the other members of the organization as well.

Cloudless Sky

I don't think that Axel is weak, it's just that he never used his full abilities fighting Roxas.

And I don't remember if he ever fights Sora towards the end of the game, but if he did, Sora would be must stronger by then and could fight off the other members of the organization as well.

You can fight Axel with Sora in KH2 FM+ ... He way much stronger than before

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
i think it goes in order:
xemnas
demyx(he was hard!)
xigbar
marluxia
larxene
luxord(my favourite!)
vexen
lexaeus
zexion
saix
roxas
axel
XALDIN WAS EASY!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

how does the aero spell work? what does it do? i got hit, used it and got hit, and nothing worked! gravity is powerful though! (this is KH1)

i think it goes like this
1.Marluxia
2.Xemnas
3.Roxas
4.Xigbar
5.Saix
6.Larxene
7.Demyx
8.Xaldin
9.Lexaues
10.Luxord
11.Zexion
12.Axel
13.Vexen (Ugly green thing whatever he is i dont even think hes an organization :cursing:)

No No the list i put up was simply putting up a list based on who can kill each other within the Organization. Bascially I mean after a battle royal between members who would come out the victor.

As far as strength in the actual game goes, they were all pretty weak and even on Critical i never died against any of them.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Id say Xemnas if he was able to gain all their ablities but then id also choose Roxas as the strongest of the organization

T

TheWackaveli

I hear Marly, Xemnas and Roxas. But I dont hear Saix. I think he is the strongest and most misunderstood/underestimated of all the org members. Well Zexion was underestimated but I dont think he was the strongest.

Anyway I think Saix is the strongest.

knJAMES_BROWN_narrowweb__300x4070.jpg

Keishii

Axel is my personal fave, hence I believe he is the strongest. XD

But in literal terms, I would think Xemnas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back