• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

strongest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Dylan

who is the strongest organization member :confused: sry if there is a thread like this one idk cause im new :thumbup:

KHscholar

That depends if you're talking about "strongest" as in muscular or as in most powerful. I'd say Leaxus is the strongest and Xemnas is the most powerful since he is the leader and the last boss.

Kingdom_Dylan

That depends if you're talking about "strongest" as in muscular or as in most powerful. I'd say Leaxus is the strongest and Xemnas is the most powerful since he is the leader and the last boss.

oh ok ty :thumbup: moahahaha i think marluxias the strongest

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
wel i think it was said in the kh manga thing that it was in this order : 1:xemnas 2:xaldin 3:roxas 4:saix 5:marluxia
or something in that order
im pretty sure about the first 3

Wow, I would have thought Marly would be higher in the top 5, everyone says how hard it is to beat him, I haven't got up to place yet in CoM. Xaldin use to always flog my butt for ages, Now I think of it I'm not usre why :confused: Saix surprises me a bit, I mean sure he uses the Moon's power blah blah blah but he was a sinch to destroy...

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hm,the strongest?I haven't actually played against him now,but I heard Roxas is very hard to beat.

True_Darkness

Xigbar was interesting to fight. When I found the time to Guard against his shots simply reflecting them back at him seemed pretty effective. Chain of Memories Axel in the fight before Marluxia is also pretty tough. Though Chain of Memories is easy if you have nothing but 7-9 numbered attack cards, 0 numbered attack cards, and Cure Cards. When I fought Xemnas for the first time in KH2 I used Guard and deflected his blows quite effectively. Do any of you find it odd that the Keyblade can block lightsabers or is it just the most supreme weapon in fictional existance?

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
wel i think it was said in the kh manga thing that it was in this order : 1:xemnas 2:xaldin 3:roxas 4:saix 5:marluxia
or something in that order
im pretty sure about the first 3

I agree as well, even Nomura, I think, in some of the information for 358/2 Days or in one of a few interviews, said that he considers Xemnas, Roxas, and Xaldin to be a few of the strongest members. Saïx is a given, since he's second-in command, and Marluxia too, since he got his own castle to rule over.

Though I do wonder where the rest are placed, like Zexion, or Larxene, or Lexaeus.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I made a ladder of weakest to strongest before for this.

Xemnas
Roxas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Saix
Lexeaus
Larxene
Vexen
Demyx
Axel
Marluxia
Zexion
Luxord

I'm kinda on the fence about Roxas' position, he might need to be the number 1 spot but I think Xemnas is a little bit stronger than him. BTW this positions are based on elements and skill canceling out one another.
For Example Time is beaten by Illusion, Illusion can be destroyed by Nature, Nature can be burned down and destroyed by fire, fire can be extinguished with water, water is frozen into ice, ice because hazardous when electrified by lightening, lightening is ineffective on earth/rock, rock can be destroyed by Saix's moon power, however Saix's attacks are mostly ground based and Xaldin's arsenal is much faster and he floats most of the time out of range of Saix's attacks (plus the wind guard), Xigbar's attacks can strike Xaldin from every angle weakening his shield which allows for a barrage of gunfire, Roxas is essentially Sora so Xigbar automatically loses to him (that and Roxas' speed is too great for Xigbar to strike him with a single bullet let alone snipe him), Xemnas is the superior and Sora had help to fight Xemnas, in his Normal form Roxas wins hands down, but in twilight form, Xemnas emerges victorious as the strongest in all of Organization XIII

TwoAcross

It kinda depends on personal experiences... but if you mean plot-wise, Xemnas is supposed to be the most powerful. As for gameplay, I honestly thought Xaldin was hardest to beat.

Master Aros

I hear Marly, Xemnas and Roxas. But I dont hear Saix. I think he is the strongest and most misunderstood/underestimated of all the org members. Well Zexion was underestimated but I dont think he was the strongest.

Anyway I think Saix is the strongest.

zexion is emo

I made a ladder of weakest to strongest before for this.

Xemnas
Roxas
Xigbar
Xaldin
Saix
Lexeaus
Larxene
Vexen
Demyx
Axel
Marluxia
Zexion
Luxord

I'm kinda on the fence about Roxas' position, he might need to be the number 1 spot but I think Xemnas is a little bit stronger than him. BTW this positions are based on elements and skill canceling out one another.
For Example Time is beaten by Illusion, Illusion can be destroyed by Nature, Nature can be burned down and destroyed by fire, fire can be extinguished with water, water is frozen into ice, ice because hazardous when electrified by lightening, lightening is ineffective on earth/rock, rock can be destroyed by Saix's moon power, however Saix's attacks are mostly ground based and Xaldin's arsenal is much faster and he floats most of the time out of range of Saix's attacks (plus the wind guard), Xigbar's attacks can strike Xaldin from every angle weakening his shield which allows for a barrage of gunfire, Roxas is essentially Sora so Xigbar automatically loses to him (that and Roxas' speed is too great for Xigbar to strike him with a single bullet let alone snipe him), Xemnas is the superior and Sora had help to fight Xemnas, in his Normal form Roxas wins hands down, but in twilight form, Xemnas emerges victorious as the strongest in all of Organization XIII

i think it goes in order:
xemnas
demyx(he was hard!)
xigbar
marluxia
larxene
luxord(my favourite!)
vexen
lexaeus
zexion
saix
roxas
axel
XALDIN WAS EASY!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

how does the aero spell work? what does it do? i got hit, used it and got hit, and nothing worked! gravity is powerful though! (this is KH1)

Cloudless Sky

If on story, it probably is Xemnas.. But in my personal opinion (who completed all the data form), I will choose Xaldin or Vexen... Xaldin stronger than Vexen for me

Kingdom_Dylan

i think it goes in order:
xemnas
demyx(he was hard!)
xigbar
marluxia
larxene
luxord(my favourite!)
vexen
lexaeus
zexion
saix
roxas
axel
XALDIN WAS EASY!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

how does the aero spell work? what does it do? i got hit, used it and got hit, and nothing worked! gravity is powerful though! (this is KH1)

i think it goes like this
1.Marluxia
2.Xemnas
3.Roxas
4.Xigbar
5.Saix
6.Larxene
7.Demyx
8.Xaldin
9.Lexaues
10.Luxord
11.Zexion
12.Axel
13.Vexen (Ugly green thing whatever he is i dont even think hes an organization :cursing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back