• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strongest Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Strongest Keyblade in your opinion

• Zero/One

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Oathkeeper

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Metal Chocobo

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Lionheart

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StVen

Is this re:coded only? or as a whole? I haven't played Re:coded a whole lot. But so far the strongest keyblade of all is... Decisive Pumpkin of KH2 from Christmas Town. It is because of its ability which is Combo Boost. Strongest aerial is the one from olympus coliseum Hero's Crest because of Aerial Boost. :)

StVen

Decisive Pumpkin isn't the strongest at all. Void Gear and Chaos Ripper are by far stronger.

Well, I guess they are. I'm kinda left behind with the series so. :)

I'm talking about the Keybaldes in Re:Coded.

Oh okay, well, sorry about that. I havent played Re coded and no idea as to what keyblades are available. Its nice knowing Ultima and Fenrir are there. Badass keyblades. :D

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh okay, well, sorry about that. I havent played Re coded and no idea as to what keyblades are available. Its nice knowing Ultima and Fenrir are there. Badass keyblades. :D

Sorry man, fenrir's not in Re:Coded. It's pretty much every keyblade from the international version of KH1 (ie not Diamond Dust and One Winged Angel) plus Zero/One.

And as such the most powerful keyblades are probably Ultima in terms of sheer power of each stroke, but there are other ones that deal slightly less powerful hits but a lot faster. Its very much up to your playstyle to determine which keyblade, and subsequent abilities are most powerful for you. ie I use Ultima or Zero/One which that range extending ability so i can start combos on multiple enemies from a distance.

Also as a side note Oathkeeper is hands down the best defensive keyblade in this game

Megavoltage

Awards
I guess Ultima would be the strongest.
But Zero/One is my personal favorite because it looks cool and it's a Re:Coded original Keyblade.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Ultima is second to Fenrir....I dunno, it's been around most likely longer than anything.

I mean, we DID see a Fenrir in BBS....

Gram

Banned
Awards
for recoded i'd say ultima is but since i like zero/one better i voted for that one ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back