• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

STRIDER IS BACK!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

YEEEEEEEEEEEES PLEASE DON'T SCREW THIS UP I WANT IT SO BAD

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
It feels like Capcom is just going down its list of old IPs they can remake until they run out and HAVE to make a Megaman game.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I certainly don't mind. Their latest new IPs haven't been very good. Asura's Wrath was QTE the game. Remember Me had a few nice concepts, but apparently the game didn't sell very well. Their new franchises aren't working out too well for them.

If they want to make money, it'd be smart to go back to their old series. A new Rival Schools would sell like mad in the FGC.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Never heard of strider but it looks like it's be fun and I like dat side scrolling I see going on there~

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
So the game is metroidvania title (sans RPG elements) instead of an arcade sidescroller.

Anyway, I've been playing the full game today (just got Option A), and it's pretty much a blast. The controls are so tight. It's game feel is just so good. The way the sword slashes, the control you have over jumps, the way enemies get cut to pieces. Everything about the gameplay in this game shines.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
When I first saw the news of the new "Strider" game on psn, I thought it was a LotR spinoff haha. This looks freaking sweet though, may need to grab it.

Edit: Actually, this looks like the type of game that would be free for PS+ if I wait for a little while, so maybe I should hold off...

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I've got this downloaded right now. God, I cannot wait to play it later tonight. It looks sooooo good.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Got the full game yesterday (had a few psn dollars left so only cost me a 10$ card woot) and liking it so far.
Playing on easy since I've never played strider before but I love the arcade feel. Reminds me of a time when the only backstory you had/needed was in the games manual~

What I've come to enjoy most so far is the exploration.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I've yet to beat it after being caught up in other games. It's definitely a good game though.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Still haven't beat it myself but I've gotten a bit farther and gotta say lovin the boss battles.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It is really good, I'm currently tracking down hidden items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back