• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stressed with...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
...a mom who nags for the silliest things. A boy who's just plain out of reach. HOMEWORK OUT OF THE ARSE. Any ideas of feeling better how-to's? :cursing: Because I feel like soon I might scream at somebody xDDD

I mean really. I think holding in anger and frustration is one of the worst things you can do. And I really have no clue how to deal with it. Usually it goes away, but it's becoming consistent that I get highly irritated at the smallest things like my mom, and I really don't want to end up like that. Ideas?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Venting out will help. Get it all off your chest. Then, when things settle down a bit, prioritize and handle it all step by step. I've noticed that around early-mid November, Teachers tend to shove hw up my ass, but it subsides once Thanksgiving comes around. They're usually psyched about the upcoming holiday break that to the point that they're too lazy to do anything, so their rushing it all now. (That's just my thoughts on it anyway). Try to figure out why your mother is acting this way. Worry about the boy last. That kind of thing will probably just increase your stress load if you try to fix things with him first.

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Venting out will help. Get it all off your chest. Then, when things settle down a bit, prioritize and handle it all step by step. I've noticed that around early-mid November, Teachers tend to shove hw up my ass, but it subsides once Thanksgiving comes around. They're usually psyched about the upcoming holiday break that to the point that they're too lazy to do anything, so their rushing it all now. (That's just my thoughts on it anyway). Try to figure out why your mother is acting this way. Worry about the boy last. That kind of thing will probably just increase your stress load if you try to fix things with him first.
Thanks ^^

I mean, the boy I've decided lately to give up on him. My buddies say go for it, and I would if I had the time but lately I can't do anything. I usually vent all the time, but ever since I've entered the realm of high school (maybe that's what it is) I've been hated on by teachers, students, can't get friends like I used to that I can vent to--and they've been doing that to us too, giving us all these Semester Long Projects that are due NOW. D8 And I really hope you're right about the whole "it'll subside" As for my mom, I think I ticked her off this morning; she said dress warm, but all of my 'warm' sweaters and whatevs had been worn. I was washing them that morning, when I actually had time and she flipped when I huffed. I can't help it. What am I supposed to do, wear yesterday's clothes to school?!?! I think not.

And to continue my rant (lol) I hate being isolated at school because of my grades and intelligence. I mean, GAWD. I even offer them help so I don't give off the obnoxious snobby vibe, those stupid little rich and spoiled brats...>.> I really don't act obnoxious at all, really; I don't talk about people, and if I judge people, I don't show it. I act quite nicely for someone who takes a lot of crap, actually. I just don't get it though.

Maybe I have bad luck like Riku...>.> He went through a lot of bad stuff...xDD

But yeah, venting helps. Just wish it would help solve the problems too.

BTW: Your sig thing is LMFAO AWESOME 8D. I saw it in another part of the forum and I was like LOL SAVE.

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
could you possibly give an example of what is bothering you that makes you so upset and or angry? also the general idea of age or better grade range would help.
Mkay...I'll try to summarize before I rant again xDD

I have homework from every class due exactly the day after it was handed out. TOO much hw.

The guy I'm trying to get is losing interest. >.>;

My mom is always nagging at me and no one else. I'm like the black sheep of this unusual family.

I'm constantly isolated because of my academic and linguistic abilities at school--I'm only in my second year of Spanish and I rock it better than the seniors. AND I'M A FRESHMAN.

Everytime I try to vent to someone outside my family, it's just like they put my stuff on blast or they criticize me or say I complain too much when it's like once in a blue moon that I vent.

That's kind of my minute-sized concerns that've been ticking me off lately.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I think this should be in Help and Support section from the looks of it and just my opinion but anyway, on to helping you out. I would say venting is a good idea as long as it not really to an audience if you know what I mean, like people, who might react back. About the boy, just give it sometime and be friends with him. For other stuff, yeah, try to at least reason and or talk to your teacher and the schoolwork is going to be like that. It's life and high school. As for others who make you feel bad or whatever, that's their problem. Don't be too angry and or frustrated all the time, try to at least calm down and if that doesn't work, FIND A WAY. Talk to somebody who'll actually understand (maybe like a guidance consueler, they can ACTUALLY help sometimes) but otherwise, be more optimistic about life and don't be pesstimistic, try to look on the bright side instead of looking on the downside. I know it's hard at first but once you keep working and striving to do your best then you'll probably DO WELL in life and school. Before you know it, you'll be like 'Why was I so angry' or 'Why was I worried?' Don't give up and don't take out your anger on other people because of your problems many others don't like it, just talk to anybody if you have a problem with them but be calm about it and all! Hope you're feeling better.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Try writing what upsets you in a journal, like what upsets you and makes you angry. If that doesn't work, speak out loud to yourself and repeat what's wrong with you. If you hear what's upsetting you, you may be able to deal with it better. Talk to someone, like a friend, consouler [sp?] or teacher.

As for hmk, I know that feeling. It sucks. D a bit f every assignment a little at a time. For example do a bit a math for a hour, then move to something else and keep doing that.

Yelling at your mom, I
m sure it's just hormones. So, try taking my advice. Hopefully it helps.
Also try taking baths with lavender, vanilla etc. Lavender especially calms people down. [I know it helped me when I was stressed with finals] Drink tea or warm milk.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Mkay...I'll try to summarize before I rant again xDD
it's ok. ^_^

I have homework from every class due exactly the day after it was handed out. TOO much hw.
yes that can get frustrating but even so you must have a little free time in there correct? even a little is better than none.

The guy I'm trying to get is losing interest. >.>;
to be honest i'm not so good with that stuff sorry.

My mom is always nagging at me and no one else. I'm like the black sheep of this unusual family.
most likely for you the nagging will never completely go away Lol.

I'm constantly isolated because of my academic and linguistic abilities at school--I'm only in my second year of Spanish and I rock it better than the seniors. AND I'M A FRESHMAN.
well that's a good thing right?

Everytime I try to vent to someone outside my family, it's just like they put my stuff on blast or they criticize me or say I complain too much when it's like once in a blue moon that I vent.
venting is normal it's difficult to find someone to vent to and when that's so try the most simple of activities. create a journal or yell into a pillow sounds silly or fairy tale like yes but it should work. venting to yourself or just letting the frustration out by exercising in some way also could help. for example when i'm upset by something i go out for a jog or run it off until i am able to reorganize myself.

That's kind of my minute-sized concerns that've been ticking me off lately.
yes well it's understandable. sorry if i'm not much help. ^_^;;;

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I barely have time of my own. No, the nagging won't go away, but she should at least direct at the person it's about, not me 24/7. And it is a good thing that I'm intelligent, but I shouldn't be singled out for being thus. That's like...well...using Xemnas and Creeper Nobodies would be a horrible example...

Um...

Well actually, yeah! Xemnas is smarter than a pack of creeper nobodies. But it stil doesn't mean he isn't a Nobody. He just happens to be more capable than them. Which is nothing special.

I'm Xemnas is a pack of creeper nobodies. Except I don't run around with light sabers and 13 or 14 lackeys trying to either get out of my group, go rogue, or create a massacre for the sake of a moon the size of Jupiter hovering above my living room--(LMFAO that doesn't make sense.) I just a normal girl running around trying to help anyone that actually needs and deserves it. (I'm a nobody with a heart!!! And that's an oxymoron 8D TADA)

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
I barely have time of my own. No, the nagging won't go away, but she should at least direct at the person it's about, not me 24/7. And it is a good thing that I'm intelligent, but I shouldn't be singled out for being thus. That's like...well...using Xemnas and Creeper Nobodies would be a horrible example...

Um...

Well actually, yeah! Xemnas is smarter than a pack of creeper nobodies. But it stil doesn't mean he isn't a Nobody. He just happens to be more capable than them. Which is nothing special.

I'm Xemnas is a pack of creeper nobodies. Except I don't run around with light sabers and 13 or 14 lackeys trying to either get out of my group, go rogue, or create a massacre for the sake of a moon the size of Jupiter hovering above my living room--(LMFAO that doesn't make sense.) I just a normal girl running around trying to help anyone that actually needs and deserves it. (I'm a nobody with a heart!!! And that's an oxymoron 8D TADA)
...wow i never thought i could be confused so much. regardless i do have something that's gonna sound a little silly but i'm not joking when i say this. you should try to kiss ass. completely serious. you should try to because by just going with the flow of things and not arguing with your mom i suppose it allows everything to pass over. because if you don't argue back and allow things to pass by you and not effect you well then nothing bad can happen. even not saying anything is sometimes better than saying something though you must judge accordingly ok?

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
if you feel like you arent having enough time
just slow down
prioritize

>>bad advice, its more about your time thing than being stressed. just try to relax more!

xxrikachan

Website
www.fanfiction.net
...wow i never thought i could be confused so much. regardless i do have something that's gonna sound a little silly but i'm not joking when i say this. you should try to kiss ass. completely serious. you should try to because by just going with the flow of things and not arguing with your mom i suppose it allows everything to pass over. because if you don't argue back and allow things to pass by you and not effect you well then nothing bad can happen. even not saying anything is sometimes better than saying something though you must judge accordingly ok?
LMFAO. I kick enough ass as is. I didn't argue with her, actually. I never argue with my parents. I just lie down and take the hit. But from time to time I will just huff quietly and continue with whatever I'm doing. And sorry for confusing you xDDD And I do go with the flow, but maybe it's the fact that I don't like going with the flow that makes it so stressful? Because I often do things (within reason) that I often don't like to do. I don't complain when I'm multi-tasking my ass off when I just feel like writing out my next RikuxOC fanfic chapter doing homework and notes for that class at the same time. I'm quite the hard worker, and maybe that could also be it that I work too hard and don't give up quite easily, but all in all I'm just tired of it.

I don't need the extra stuff, especially if it's petty. My mom's nagging this morning was petty, I didn't need it when I was trying to get dressed for school. People talking about me like their sh*t doesn't smell bad when they think I can't hear them all around me is petty. Giving me homework a couple of days before the Thanksgiving holiday is pretty dumb. No, "Enjoy your free holidays!" It's "You better finish your work over the holidays." If it's like this before Thanksgiving I just might experiment with my TV to see if I can make a stupid machine that lets you fall into the world on the tv. xDDD

That would be a really good anger management cure...taking out Heartless xDDD

I'D NEVER BE MAD AGAIN Lmao.

But sadly it doesn't exist. I digress, so what I was meaning to say is, most of the stuff that really ticks me off is the stuff I have no time for and is usually petty. I makes me want to beat someone with a piece of cardboard shaped like the Kindgom Key and Omnislash people with paper. (Don't ask, a personal joke) And though the things you've suggested are how I naturally handle problems, I enjoy the care you took in discussing this. LOL. Some parts made me laugh. And I realized I digressed a lot.

if you feel like you arent having enough time
just slow down
prioritize

>>bad advice, its more about your time thing than being stressed. just try to relax more!
Already prioritize. My problems weren't in the order that I stated them in as far as importance. And it's hard to relax, really. I still don't have a lot of free time with all my AP classes (and I'm a freshman, so that's weird) and I'm lucky enough that my Insomnia has been under control though. I didn't mention that before because it's not a problem, so I'm thankful for that.

And right now, I should be doing my Presentation PPT for my science class instead of chilling here on Forums xDDD . So...I really don't know what to say...? I guess this is kind of relaxing, but not all the way...e.e

Last edited by a moderator:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Um...

Please get this trite out of this section, no one really gives a shit about how your life references that of a fictional character.

1) Do the homework, life isn't the garden of eden so buckle up and do it...
2) Ignore the other shit, it'll die down within a few hours - a couple of days maximum. If you want to get someone's attention, then whore yourself out...

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
...a mom who nags for the silliest things. A boy who's just plain out of reach. HOMEWORK OUT OF THE ARSE. Any ideas of feeling better how-to's? :cursing: Because I feel like soon I might scream at somebody xDDD

I mean really. I think holding in anger and frustration is one of the worst things you can do. And I really have no clue how to deal with it. Usually it goes away, but it's becoming consistent that I get highly irritated at the smallest things like my mom, and I really don't want to end up like that. Ideas?

You're a fucking teenager. Get over yourself.

Awards
Why is this thread even in Help and Support? It's more of a brief, written complaint than a problem that can be objectively answered.

You grow up being told that life isn't fair for a reason. Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back