• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

strength of a heartless. may contain spoilers for those who hasn't finished KH1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LonelyNobody

I was wondering. u know how sora turned into a shadow when riku turned him into a heartless?
why did he become such a weak heartless? his nobody (Roxas) was strong. and I've seen amany tiems in the game where Org 13 mebers or other bosses state that (insert name here) would be a powerfull heartless?
does the darkness in a persons heart make the strength of a heartless?
I know will makes the strength of a nobody.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
the amount of darkness in your heart determines the heartlesses power. since sora has hardly any darkness in his heart he became the lowest form of heartless, the shadow.

Sexy Angel
Ya, i thought he should have been a warrior heartless or another strong one :angry:

Ahh well... just what they said^

#5 Lexaeus

kairi had no darkness (being a princess of heart) so no heartless
sora had a little so a shadow heartless was created

in ansem's report he says heartless "are darkness made real"

reload

yea, hes heartless is pretty crap and its probaly because kairis and soras heart were used in the transference, thus he was able to keep himself

LonelyNobody

ok so a heartless's strength is based on the darkness in someone's heart.
now i now that a nobody is created when soemone who has a strong will loses his heart. but what judges it's strength?

riakito

the judge of a nobody's strength i think would have to be the original body's abilities itself. you see that roxas can wield keyblades and do alot of things sora can. so that might explain most of it. i'm a little unsure about this answer myself but it seems kind of logical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back