• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strelitzia and Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I do agree it's the perfect way to include Disney charecters. Although I'm not sure how well it'd work in Quadratum. It's very different from Storybrooke after all.
They could have Emma and young Henry visit.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm just hoping Nomura and Square could give Kairi her own time to shine - WITHOUT Sora around.
Before MoM, I always imagined Kairi joining Donald and Goofy to finding Sora and that would take up a chunk of either KH4 or a side game. In another world, perhaps...

D

Deleted member 246005

Strelitzia meeting Sora when he wakes up means she'll probably get some development.

Kairi is possible but I don't have much faith in how the series handled her so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 246005

What about the border keeping everyone in storybrooke?
After season 2 the border dissapears and the characters could leave storybooke. In season 7 the characters are stuck in a city rather than a small town so that would work better. Or like Wolf Among Us the characters fleed their homes and had to adjust to being in the city.

In this case you could have Sora stumble on Alladin working as a stage magician and wondered he got there. It's not his Alladin but an alternate universe Alladin etc. Sora's goal could then be helping the Disney characters get back to their home world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back