• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street fighter.VS.Mortal combat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Street fighter.VS.Mortal combat

• Street fighter

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Mortal combat

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
i say Mortal Combat cause it just seems like they have more fighters with special ablities that would destory Street Fighter. I mean sub-zero and scorpian ("get over her") and tons of others and remember they have the powerful guy with 6 arms

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I would say Street Fighter. Every character has moves that are over the top and brutally powerful. Akuma, Ryu, and Ken alone could kill half of Mortal Kombat. Now add the other Street Fighters and the Mortal Kombat fighters would have problems. Most people in Street Fighter could easily dodge Sub-zero and Scorpions straightforwad attacks.

Lets see you get a 50 hit combo with the Mortal Kombat fighters. Street Fighter character could do those in mere seconds. They are able to link their special moves unlike Mortal Kombat fighters.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Mortal Kombat is a tornament of the greatest warriors alive, and those with the greatest bloodlust. They have a guy that can freeze people and another who can not only shoot a "thing" out of his hands but he can also shoot flames out of his skull head.

Face it Maortal Kombat is a contest of freaks, and all the characters are far above normal humans, which evryone in street fighter consist of. Theres a guy with four arms for christ sake.

Mortal Kombat wins!

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Wait Four arms guy got beat by a human. Don't give me that four arms craps. All those moves you just said are easily dodged. Most of the people in Street Fighter have moves that are inhuman and eveyronei n Stree Fighter are not huumans. Gill, Udon, or whatever his name is aren't human at all.

Most people ins Street Fighter may be human but, their moves and their abilities surpass a normal humans. Also half the people in Mortal Kombat are human and could not hold their own against any of the Street Fighters. Akuma, Ryu, and Ken's Dark Hadou are tremendously powerful. Also Street Fighter is also a tournament of the greatest warriors on the entire planet.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
They both are for great warriors for the entire planet. But i just see Mortal Combat with the idea of fighting to the death would win. Street fights are good but they usually fight till one is KOed.

SoRaBhK_dUdE

YouTube - Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter 3 - Akuma & Ryu Vs Cameleon

Ryu + Shun Goku Satsu=Fist in chest
Akuma+SGS=Big Gaping Hole in Chest.

Scorpion+Uppercut+Spear=Winnar
Sub-Zero+Freeze+Uppercut=Big Winnar

Still, SF is based on a fast combat system about linking moves and supers to pwn the opponent, and MK is based on a combat system about completely obliterating the opponent 'till they are no more, in a slow, yet gruesome way.

So people are saying Slow>Fast.

I lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back