• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter × Tekken

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
SFxT.png

Platforms: PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360. PC
Release Date: 2012​

[video=youtube;KLQ1aCOSQos&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLQ1aCOSQos&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;RSKidYxGzcQ&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSKidYxGzcQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]​

Roster:

Street Fighter:

• Chun-Li
  • Abel
  • Guile
  • Hugo
  • Ibuki
  • Ken
  • Ryu
  • Cammy
  • Sagat
  • Dhalsim
  • Poison
Tekken:

• Bob
  • Craig Marduk
  • Kazuya Mishima
  • Raven
  • Kuma
  • King
  • Nina Williams
  • Julia Chang
  • Hwoarang
  • Steve Fox
  • Yoshimitsu

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
re: Street Figher-chan ♥ Tekken-chan

I can die happy now. My greatest dreams have come to fruition.

Nocturne, please shoot me.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I think I'm getting the Tekken version of this.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Tekken X Street Fighter seems like it'll be some weird juggle-based poking Street Fighter EX.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

I can die happy now. My greatest dreams have come to fruition.

Nocturne, please shoot me.

You want him to kill you before you get the chance to play the game? That's not very smart.

That gameplay clip is embarrassing. It's almost as bad as the Twilight Princess reveal.

OH WOW
A TEKKEN CHARACTER
OH WOW A STREET FIGHTER CHARACTER
ZOMG CHUN-LI NO WAI

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

They're at Comic-Con, I'd be hype too.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

You want him to kill you before you get the chance to play the game? That's not very smart.

That gameplay clip is embarrassing. It's almost as bad as the Twilight Princess reveal.

OH WOW
A TEKKEN CHARACTER
OH WOW A STREET FIGHTER CHARACTER
ZOMG CHUN-LI NO WAI
Why are you talking? Did you forget your whole "OMG PICTURE OF BACKGROUND CONCEPT ART FROM THE NEW ZELDA GAME I'M CREAMING MY PANTS SOMEONE PUNCH MY DICK PLSSSSSS" event in #junes?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Why are you talking? Did you forget your whole "OMG PICTURE OF BACKGROUND CONCEPT ART FROM THE NEW ZELDA GAME I'M CREAMING MY PANTS SOMEONE PUNCH MY DICK PLSSSSSS" event in #junes?

I'd never freak out out loud. Ever. Besides, console Zelda entries come out like once every 5 years. To be excited at the presence of Chun-Li after she's been in SF4 and SSF4 in the past year and the fact that it's a "Street Fighter" game pretty much confirms the idea that she would be in it, and then flipping a shit out loud, would embarrass me. But whatever.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

I'd never freak out out loud. Ever. Besides, console Zelda entries come out like once every 5 years. To be excited at the presence of Chun-Li after she's been in SF4 and SSF4 in the past year and the fact that it's a "Street Fighter" game pretty much confirms the idea that she would be in it, and then flipping a shit out loud, would embarrass me. But whatever.

I like it when a group of people get that passionate/excited about their interests (comics, movies, games), it's fun.

Lighten up man.

Puklthynot

If they can make it work, then so be it.

But as it stands now, I absolutely hate this idea, but I'll give it a chance.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards

Classic example of someone who doesn't know jack shit about fighting games, yet tries to talk about them like they do. First off, who the fuck said anything about Chun Li? I don't know about you, but no one here besides yourself has even mentioned getting hype over Chun Li. Even then, Chun Li in a game based on the T6 engine is drastically different then the one in Super SF4, 3rd Strike, Alpha 3, Super Turbo, CvS2, MvC2 and any other games she's appeared in. Just because a character is a recurring character in a game series, ESPECIALLY a fighting game series, does not mean they are the same throughout. Similarly, Tekken characters being modeled in a SF4 engine are so different than their T6 counterparts, it's not even funny.

No one here is getting fucking hype about the characters. They're getting hype about the game and how the characters potentially play, rather than if the character is making an appearance. This is one of the first times where a versus game crosses over a 3D fighting game (Tekken, Soul Calibur, Virtua Fighter, etc) with a 2D fighter (Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, King of Fighters, etc). This kind of crossover is almost unheard of, so kindly sit down and shut the fuck up because you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards

Two of my most favorite fighting games. Finally.

VirusCoreHacker

I can't wait for the competition where one player picks Chun Li, while the other picks Ling Xiaoyu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back