• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Streaming FFXIII playthrough by episodes!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crityagaming

Hello everybody! I just recently started streaming/uploading episodes of a playthrough of FFXIII's story. I just finished my first ever playthrough which happened to be of FFX and I had a blast, so now that I have a bit more experience I'm tackling FFXIII. If anybody wants to tag along and watch the story as we go, please be my guest! Here's a link to my first episode

NOTE: I apologize for the camera rotation when near characters, i found out that my joystick that I use for Elite
lilgrin.gif
angerous was causing it to rotate, once i unplugged the JS though the camera returned to normal, so that issue will not be present for the rest of the series
smile1.gif

[video=youtube;-5WPTju_mT8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WPTju_mT8[/video]

I hope that anybody that decides to watch will enjoy this! Please remember this is mostly for the story. 100% completion guides are everywhere, and I simply don't have that amount of time to commit to one game lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back