• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strategies for defeating the Treasure Trove Adamantite Quest?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Wow. I thought the Three Wishes one was hard. Help needed. 3...count them...3 Invsibles!! And two of them gang up on you for the final battle. Have tried, but can't defeat those final two.

Anyone have good ideas/strategies? I have 2 6* medals on my Treasure Trove, and the rest are 5*, fully leveled.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I just beat this myself, on the second try. I have only one 6 star medal on my Treasure Trove right now (and I REALLY NEED to guilt that Wakka)

Okay, first thing for this..No way around it. You need a medal like Minnie or Snow White for heals. (I had Minnie). Place it on a place on your Treasure Trove that doesn't boost if you can. Defense Boost on that medal helps too. Make sure either one is full leveled and at least 5 stars, or you'll get murdered!

Try to save your SP for the final two, and concentrate on the one that has the least health with your special attacks, but make sure you save SP for your cure medal. (Don't use all of it at one go, save some -- you'll need it on every round after the first one since they hit hard.) It took me 3-5 rounds but I beat the snot out of them and I have 2 oris now for when I get more myrthil shards -- so I can upgrade the final two keyblades. ^^

Also coming in with a full 15 SP is very helpful; go do a low level story quest a bit until you have that.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Just completed this one, surprised there was no notification for it. Was rather worried about the Invisibles myself, but having 4 6 Star medals, 3 of them stat buffed and all 5 medals with some form of Attack Boost, I managed to plow through them. Not gonna lie, I wonder what Starlight's will throw at us...

Just beat Starlight. BARELY. I hate those Pumpkins. Really, really hate those pumpkins. Thankfully my Defense Boosts activated, else I would've been a goner...

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Shadow: I hate those pumpkins too :) Really hate them. And I hope by the time Round 2 comes around, I'll have gotten more guilted medals or better ones.

The main issue is the defense buff they come with, and their little helpers too. At least their buffs are gone on the third turn (replaced by the strength buff), but just surviving that long was nuts on a few rounds. Defense Boost FTW. I don't look forward to seeing them again in Round 2...speaking of which, will round 2 for those start next week (since the main 4 have had theirs now), or is Olympia getting a Round 1 Quest as well?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Oh no...I couldn't even beat the Three Wishes one :/ I wasted way too much AP trying....though my Treasure Trove and Starlight are at 20 already and those medals are better...I still have mediocre magic medals at best.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Whew. Just got the Treasure Trove Adamantite and leveled up the blade. Yay. All I had to do was add some Chip medals to bulk up one of my Power medals and the deal was done. As for Magic, the Three Wishes blade, and Magic medals per se, are not the best and hard to get powered up. Am waiting for Roxas. But level up as many of the good Magic Medals as you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back