• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strange....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Im guessin that neverland would be announed in the next issue of Famitsu...they did say they would announce a *NEW* world..............

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
fantasygurl1227 said:
well i was looking at the voice actore at kh2.co.uk and i went to the bottom and it said neverland and it said someone was doing captain hooks voice, but i don't remember neverland being confirmed yet, so go check it out and tell me what you think ttp://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Voices
sorry to tell you this but this is old rumored news! :(

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
fantasygurl1227 said:
uh not to be rude or anything but can u please direct me to the thread that has talked about this recently???
No fool! if u see my old post it says old rumored news not old rumored thread!,plus if u go to the headlines in this website and khu it says right after they tell us that kh2 could come in march it says that neverland is rumored for kh2! :mad:

Reisenrot

Neverland tied with Wonderland and Atlantica as the worst Worlds on KH1.
Bringing back Neverland would seriously kill KH2.
I can accept Lion King, Tron kicks ass, POTC is a kick ass world, Ancient China is Ok i guess and Beasts castle is Ok too.
But please, No Neverland. Atlantica is already back so the damage has been done.
The creators can still save KH2... as long as they dont add anymore stupid worlds.

waluigi1

Actually...I liked Neverland...Well...I didn't really like the ship but flying was awesome and the clock tower was cool...Remember, they are revamping all of the old worlds that are coming back so you probably wouldn't have to go throught the ship again...You would probably go through the island.

rpg master said:
Im guessin that neverland would be announed in the next issue of Famitsu...they did say they would announce a *NEW* world..............

Hmmm Neverland?, Possible It would be real good though (not being stuck on a boat the whole time, seasick lol)

xbindedmemoriesx

Maybe it will be in London if not hooks ship or neverland island. Kinda like the clocktower in the 1st game...except you get to go further into london...i dunno...just a thought

DJFirewolf

The Buena Vista had that up on their site before S-E snatched it away. I doubt that Deep Jungle is returning though. Neverland, well, not sure how much story they have to work with for it, even CoM didn't work as well as it should (though Captain Hook had some funny dialogue). There was a lot from Alice in Wonderland that wasn't adapted into the game (ie. the Caucus Race, the caterpillar, the Tweedles, the dodo, a lot concerning the White Rabbit, the Mad Tea Party, etc.) so they might be able to do something there. Pinocchio can actually use other events from the movie but have them take place in Traverse Town as it's similar in style and they also might still live there (I'm not sure if they would've returned to their world or not).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back