• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Strange zone in the end of Kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerre

[video=youtube;ggInkaUtmwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggInkaUtmwI&NR=1[/video]

OK, first hi everyone (some may know me as power in KH3 forums)

Today I remenbered a strange zone in KH1that no one seems to discuss about, it's shown in the video till the second 22.
Someone has ever thought of the use of that corridors?
Why are there thouse weird white footsteps?

Well what you think?

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
[video=youtube;ggInkaUtmwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggInkaUtmwI&NR=1[/video]

OK, first hi everyone (some may know me as power in KH3 forums)

Today I remenbered a strange zone in KH1that no one seems to discuss about, it's shown in the video till the second 22.
Someone has ever thought of the use of that corridors?
Why are there thouse weird white footsteps?

Well what you think?

Those corridors are the remnants of the worlds taken by the Heartless. The white footsteps are just there for effect.

Wonderglow

White footprints because... what's left of the worlds is special because it couldn't be taken by darkness?

powerre

Those are portions of worlds destroyed by the Heartless. The white footprints...idk... just for effect maybe?

Yeah... that may be true to the first corridor, but in the second the refence to the worlds dissapears (or there's fewer of them (the film is kinda hard to see)) and the footprints go to the middle of the "roof" of the scene, that way they're emphasized... it would be strange if they were "just for effect" imo.

Edit : auch three replys in ten minutes :p
@ Wonderglow - That's a real nice interpretation, but thouse footprints representing "good" is a little hard to believe since they change to the said "roof" what is a reference to "monster" or "bad" .

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think that in the future all the Disney worlds will be brought together into one giant Realm of Light, and thinking how creepy the worlds were mashed together in this part of the game, it's kind of weird. I guess cause this is just remnants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back