• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

strange idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

im sorry to post a strange and possibly pointless thread, but i came up with a genius idea! what if there was KH 2 parade like at disneyland or something. like each float would represent a world like a tron float, a halloween town float etc. although people dressed up such as sora riku and org members would look really dumb, i think it would be neat. what do you peoples think?:D

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
If you go to the Magic Kingdom on holloween I don't know which day but someone dresses up as holloween town sora and carries the pumpkin king and walks in the parade. I don't know about holloween town goofy and donald.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
twilight_dragon said:
If you go to the Magic Kingdom on holloween I don't know which day but someone dresses up as holloween town sora and carries the pumpkin king and walks in the parade. I don't know about holloween town goofy and donald.

I've got to see this at halloween.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
jaxvex said:
I've got to see this at halloween.
I heard of it but I haven't confirmed it so it may be true but by the looks of it it might be true because I heard people seen him and only appears on one day then thats it.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
twilight_dragon said:
I heard of it but I haven't confirmed it so it may be true but by the looks of it it might be true because I heard people seen him and only appears on one day then thats it.

1 day thats it rip-off artist.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
jaxvex said:
1 day thats it rip-off artist.
Nevermind about what I said it was rumored that he only appears on one day but since they have daily parades he only appears at night every night on the month of holloween I think.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I think that parade thing is an awsome idea!! I would so pay big money to see that parade but the people would have to look just like the people from the game!!!! I wish they could do that.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
Sora wasn't there in 2003's halloween parade then there in 2004 but then im pretty sure that again there was no sora in 2005 kinda wird huh.... and they also sell KH haloween shirts of halloween town with Jack and Sora

zora keyblade

haha !! excactly but what if they made robots lol of the people in the game who looked just like them...that wood be sweet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back