• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Storylines of Tarzan in KH2 before the copyright issues problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay...this had been told many times in the KH forums that Tarzan won't appear in KH2 because Deep Jungle is now nothing but a memory in the series as it did not reappear in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II. This is likely due to Edgar Rice Burroughs, Inc. owning the copyright to Tarzan rather than Disney. (as what it says in wikipedia)

Also i have the feeling before Nomura create KH:CoM and KH2....he may actually do on the storyline of Tarzan in KH2 like Kerchak sacrificed his life and was shot by Clayton (he was pinned down by the Stealth Sneak heartless in KH) and others....

But that all change when the copyright issues about Tarzan came to Nomura and decided to take out Tarzan from Kingdom Hearts storylines.....so how you guys think about it? Is this possible?

Sorry if this had been discussed.....

Stryder_sdc

I think that alot of people didnt like the tarzan world, same as the little mermaid and alice in WL worlds, therefore they removed tarzan and alices worlds and changed the gameplay style of the little mermaids....

i think it was just a fan reaction based descision

Roxas0321

I dont think they should take this stuff out. I mean, sure, I didnt enjoy Tarzan or AW. But then if their not in the next game, then what happend to them? I get the copy right thing, but whats the explanation for the game? U kno?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
well, there are no other storylines for Alice in Wonderland but for Tarzan, Nomura may have based the storyline of it from the movie to KH2 but then he decided to take it out because of the copyright....also in the ending credits of KH2, they didnt appear in it.....

Xachrisint

take into consideration that the story of Tarzan was mostly completed in Kingdom Hearts. all the otherworlds had a continuing story to them such as...

atlantica: wasn't completed since the whole Ursula-Ariel transaction wasn't made, no prince, etc...

agrabah: Aladdin storyline was completed but they used its sequel "REturn of Jafar".

Olympus: no meg...

tarzan was pretty much finished, we can tell by watching the scenes at the ending credit roll of Kingdom Hearts, the tarzan scene was just like the ending of the original story.

not saying this is why, but there are never just single reasons for these things, just try to take it into consideration

Xachrisint

Xigbar said:
There is no Tantor and Jane's father in the storyline but you are right....the story is mostly completed...

to complete all the characters is quite troublesome i'm guessing. so they will utilize only the essential characters. thank you Xigbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back