• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Storylines for a Kingdom Hearts-type story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ScytheMasterX2

*move if needed*

Hi, this thread is for ideas rather than an actual story. I have some ideas for a story like Kingdom Hearts-type story where the main character goes to different worlds.

Worlds
Hero's Home World-Inferia
Megaman Star Force-Earth
Legend of Zelda-Hyrule
Fire Emblem-Tellius
Metal Gear Solid-Homebase
Yugioh-Duelist Kingdom
Naruto-Shinobi Regions
Gaia Online-Durem
Ace Attorney-Courtroom
Star Fox-Lylat System
Final Fantasy 7 and 8-Midgar
Megaman ZX-Legion
Eclipse Saga-Moonbreak
*re-visit above worlds*
Golden Sun-Weyward
Inferia revisit
Yugioh GX-Duel Zone
Earth Re-visit
Sword Of Mana/Seiken Deisetsu 4-Mana Tree
Final Fantasy 4-Baron
Durem Re-Visit
Inferno Volcano (Legion Beast Inferus' home)

Character Profiles-Heroes (Original)

Name: Taisaka Lockhart
First Appearing World: Inferia
Weapon: [Inferia-Legion] None. [Legion-End] Snakebite Rod
Element: Poison/Fire
TekTek Avatar:
Taisaka.png

Story: Taisaka was only 11 when she and her leader, Eidaya Swarm, and her sister, Xalexis, had to go fight the puppet of darkness, Kaid, on Inferia. Kaid sent his first minion, Taikaya Nin, to separate Taisaka and her teammates and revive the seven Legion Beasts. Taisaka befriended a girl on Earth named Sonia Strumm, who was a singer. Her EM being, Lyra, dropped a crystal flame from her form, causing it to drain Taisaka's memories. It was soon revealed that Taikaya had thrown a shuriken at Lyra causing the flame to drop. Taisaka soon recovered her memories, but Taikaya had given her and Sonia many problems throughout the worlds.

Character Profiles-Villains (original)

Name: Kaid~The Puppet of Darkness
First Appearing World: Inferia
Weapon: Currently Unknown
Element: Darkness
TekTek Avatar Link:
KaidForm4.png

Story: Not much is known about this character. He is a pure shadow formed from the hatred of humans, and he is the Supreme Ruler of all of the Kaid Unit Leaders. His residence are unknown, but he has made appearances at Inferia and Durem so far. He is often seen with Maylynn and Sculptor, two of The Kaid's Unit Leaders. He is known as the Puppet of Darkness, as he cannot control his hatred towards others, and he is easily controlled by shadows.

Character Profiles-Heroes (From other worlds)

Coming Soon!

Character Profiles-Villains (From other worlds)

Coming Soon!

Character Profiles-Legion Beasts

Name: Inferus~The Volcanic Core
First Appearing World: Durem
Ability: Molten Blazer
Element: Pure Fire
Notes: Inferus is the first Legion Beast. Legion Beasts can only be summoned by gathering a large quantity of a world's vital source. Inferus is summoned by the fear of beings.
Story: Gathering the fear of Gaians, Kaid summoned Inferus at Durem, leaving Taisaka to fight it alone. Her attacks proved useless at first, but after a while, her Leader Eidaya and his apprentice, Hant, showed up to give Taisaka strength to defeat it. Shocked by Inferus' defeat, Kaid told Sculptor to warp Taisaka and Sonia to another world. Afterwards, Eidaya fought with Kaid, and lost...

Character Profiles-Supporting Characters

Coming Soon!

Character Profiles-Enemies (Original)

Coming Soon!

Character Profiles-Enemies (From other worlds)

Coming Soon!

Feedback is welcome, and I will accept ideas!

~Scythe

Last edited:

ScytheMasterX2

If you would like you can. I have several in mind as of currently, I just won't post them yet.

1-up salesman

okay. Here's an idea for a character
A Keyblade Wielder that's Keyblade has a special power. If he throws it, it turns into a giant shuriken, and becomes normal again when it comes back.

Ivix Raikiri

I suspected it wasn't a KH fan-fic since the forum is Kingdom Hearts-Type story.So if there was a KH world,you would probably name it after one of the vital worlds,such as Twilight Town or the World That Never Was.

1-up salesman

Or otherwise it would likely be a Disney world. I recommend Radiant Garden. There, you meet characters Sora, Riku and Kairi possibly, and Leon, Cloud, Cid, Aerieth, Merlin, Tifa, and Yuffie.

1-up salesman

.................OH..... then how about World that Never Was?
Or..no, you go to Twilight Town finding Sora and the gang trying to get to WTNW (World that never was)
and then go through til the end of KHII helping Sora and Riku take down the rest of the org.

ScytheMasterX2

My idea for the Kingdom Hearts World would be Destiny Islands of course! However, I would plan for the organization to make an appearance, as well as a Legion Beast.

Ivix Raikiri

I like 1-up salesman's idea...after all,you would get to have a part where you battle tons of Heartless!
As for Destiny Islands,I guess that would be good,since it's where the series started,it's a pretty important place...

ScytheMasterX2

But that's just a rumor...

Anyway, I will post data for Inferus tomorrow. I like your idea, but as you will see from the data, Legion Beasts can't be summoned by just anyone........

ScytheMasterX2

You'll see why Organization XIII can't summon it in tomorrow's addition. I need to sign off now. See you tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back