• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
What story/plot element(s) are you looking forward to most in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Ventus and Roxas meeting for the first time is something I am very curious to see play out, hopefully it can be more of a comedic scene if anything. Especially since Axel/Lea has a history with both of them.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Mostly just looking forward to RAX reuniting, particularly Roxas and Axel getting back together and Xion becoming her own person.

I'd also like to see Namine find a home outside of Kairi. I hope this game does right by her.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I want to see Sora and Ventus finally meeting in person and bonding with Roxas. Those at sure to be emotional moments

Not sure where Namine will go after all of this. Since Repliku is back maybe those two can go away somewhere together

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
1 - Sora/Kairi romantic moment
2 - What's inside the Black Box
3 - Realm of Darkness section (Aquanort)

NoWay

Awards
I want Aqua to interact with Sora, Riku and Kairi

Recon

Art of War
Awards
1) How Sora saves everyone
2) If Master Xehanort wins or loses (and if the Book of Prophecies turns true)
3) What's in the Black Box
4) What happens to Axel's and Saix's relationship
5) Where TF is Namine and what's her role

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
The whole damn game. Mostly, Roxas. He's my fave. Second Riku, he's my second fave and playable again WOOT. Thirdly Lea, I named my son after him because he's so awesome so I'm ready for him to come out and be a bad ass again.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
1) How Sora saves everyone
2) If Master Xehanort wins or loses (and if the Book of Prophecies turns true)
3) What's in the Black Box
4) What happens to Axel's and Saix's relationship
5) Where TF is Namine and what's her role

I forget what trailer it was but, I was really glad when I saw that Axel/Lea and Saix get to have an intimate scene at the clock tower. I’m excited to see that plot thread receive a little more context as to what happened between them.

Also yessssss NAMINE is another character I can’t wait to see and get some more relevance. If Kairi can wield now, does that mean she can too? Similar to Roxas and Sora’s situation?

Veevee

Awards
1. Isa and Lea reuniting and making up. Maybe even revealing their plan from Days.
2. RAX reuniting, hopefully hugging.
3. Sora realizing Vanitas looks like him.
4. Seeing where all the homeless ones (Xion, Roxas and so on) go to, maybe to Twilight Town? Maybe Roxas could finally be friend with HPO for real?
5. Getting Aqua out of the RoD

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Pretty much anything Roxas related.

I'm really intrigued by the black box too and for Ventus and Sora to finally meet.

drew0512

Awards
Despite the game being an awful mess, I'm thrilled to see some KhUX plot points in KH3. I'm also looking forward to SRK meeting TAV again and Sora-Kairi moments.

Mad Magix

I'm probably most excited for people to meet, as silly as that sounds..
Sora to meet Vanitas (without his mask)
Ventus to meet Sora
Sora to meet Roxas
Roxas to meet Ventus
EVEN FOR SORA AND XEHANORT TO FINALLY SEE EACH OTHER!

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
In concept, I was looking forward to the return of the other protagonist and hoping they'd get an adaquete amount of screen time and plot significance. Meaning I hope they don't get shafted for arbitrary reasons that don't warrant it. And if this is the last game to properly feature them, I hope that their ending here is at least satisfying.

I was, and still somewhat am, particularly looking forward to the segments between Lea and Isa, and Riku and Repliku. They seem very intiment, and may likely give us a much needed glimpse into their minds and motivations.

I'm looking forward to Xehanort and his confusing shenanigans finally being delt with, permanently and not temporarily.

Ultimately though, I was most excited for the return of Roxas, who's my favorite KH character by a fairly wide margin. I was hoping to see his character evolve and change to accommodate his new, more active role within the narrative. Closing out his storyline of being tied to Sora, and opening the door for him as a more independent character who isn't (narratively speaking) in Sora's shadow. On a more realistic note though, I am looking forward to his reuinion with Axel and Xion.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
The resolution of the Restoration Committee's little plot. I just want Leon to be happy and start using his real name again.

Too bad Nomura might have snapped them out of existence. I swear, if it turns out they're not in then Nomura's in for a very rude awakening.

I'm not exactly looking forward to any plot element more than the other, but I'm very excited that characters who were never shown interacting before are.

I wanna know what's been going on in Braig's head the whole time. Wanna know what's in the black box. More on Marluxia's back story. Everything

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
After all those trailers, what I really want to see/know is how far they take this game. I honestly want to know if Nomora has the guts to kill off characters in this entry. Now, I'm no sadist when it comes to having characters die, but clearly some of these characters are his darlings, and I really want to see someone go down for good.

Back