• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story so far thread?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas1403

Website
www.twitter.com
Hi there!
Before you think this is a "Story So Far" thread, it's not. Also I apologize in advance if my topic is not in the right category.

I haven't been playing KHUX because of real-life commitments since last year, and I could barely keep up with any updates on KHUX. I'm restarting my game since my old one wasn't linked to my Facebook account (when I thought I already did, but didn't kinda case), I'm close to where I left off but with all the new updates including the new name change of the game, I think I'm still too far from catching up to the newest storylines (I left off around quest 150??).

I would appreciate if any of the kind members here could direct me to a thread that has "Story So Far" kinda thing for KHUX. I don't mind reading long threads because it's understandable since it's an ongoing story. I tried searching, but haven't found any.

Please help!
Thank you in advance :redface:

Muke

whatever
Awards
You're right on time, since I was planning on starting such a thread and keeping it updated. I doubt we already have some at the moment.
With what I've already written down, it should be done in, like, an hour or so.

roxas1403

Website
www.twitter.com
You could always watch the translated cutscenes on KHI's YouTube

I honestly didn't know about this omg. But thank you! I'll watch them between breaks and before bed! :biggrin:

You're right on time, since I was planning on starting such a thread and keeping it updated. I doubt we already have some at the moment.
With what I've already written down, it should be done in, like, an hour or so.

I see. Notify me when you're done with it!
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back