• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

story so far? differences between X and Unchained X?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
So, I don't play X or Unchained X, but I'm very interested in the story. can anyone tell me what the story is so far, and what the differences are between the games,other than gameplay, if any? (also, is there a thread that keeps track of major story updates? if so, I'd like to be directed there for future reference. if not, someone should make one.It'd save people a lot of trouble.)

lukasasger

So, I don't play X or Unchained X, but I'm very interested in the story. can anyone tell me what the story is so far, and what the differences are between the games,other than gameplay, if any? (also, is there a thread that keeps track of major story updates? if so, I'd like to be directed there for future reference. if not, someone should make one.It'd save people a lot of trouble.)
Just go watch everglows translated lets play of x and then you will see the differences when unchained x comes in in english you know so you can play it yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhcSrKyqhfh5gWWmRv4rISACTyrZbPPsS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back