• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I give it a 9.5...only problems

The plot is only good when at non-disney worlds, though those worlds are still fun nonetheless

Aerith's voice, I think, takes everyone out of the experience

Some parts I felt that the characters didn't portray any emotion

brainy_pigeon

9/10

I like the story so far, but at points it feels like it totally halts.

(This is coming from someone who hasn't beaten the game yet.)

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
Bluejuan85 said:
At first when I played the game I thought Jesse was going to be the bad voice over but he did a good job.

Same here, only I saw the interview w/ him in it. I thought the jap voice was perfect, and that the English voice was gonna be way worse. I couldn't imagine how good it was. It was perfect. You can sense the Jesse in the voice, too. Like it isn't him at some points, but it is at others.

OblivionRKO4

HAD TO CHANGE THIS MY BAD!!! lol

I give it a 9 bc I felt like some emotion was left out too. I wasnt dissapointed with the outcome overall tho.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
OblivionRKO4 said:
To me it felt like sora was more happy to see riku in his ansem form than he was to see kairi again.....i mean he actually cried! i guess he just had to suck it up tho for the fight with xigbar ha.

Well, he was tackled by shadows at that point. It's good he was focused on the battle.

(And this is NOT in the spoiler forum!)

(For Now...)

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
What does voice acting have to do with the quality of a story?

I give it an 8/10. The story is ok, but there are too many plot holes. It wasn't nearly that emotional either and Sora and Kairi's love relationship as well as other character's development was short and rushed. The disney worlds acting as filler doesn't make it any better either.

overdrive

Orienter
I'll give it a 8/10 cause the story didn't really progress much. I mean in all the dianey worlds there wasn't anything like that actually told Sora about say Riku or Kairi, it was just that worlds story. And Aerith's voice sucked, bad.

Bluejuan85

Website
www.myspace.com
overdrive said:
I'll give it a 8/10 cause the story didn't really progress much. I mean in all the dianey worlds there wasn't anything like that actually told Sora about say Riku or Kairi, it was just that worlds story. And Aerith's voice sucked, bad.

I understand. Aerith's new voice just plain sucked. It sounded to robotic.

dark_light13

I give it a 8/10 but this because the story wan't as powerful to me as it should have been but this is because I spoiled so many of the plot twists. I also thought the worlds shoud have been longer and had more depth. another problem was that the orgenization XIII members did not get nearly enough screan time.

door_to_the_ligh

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
What does voice acting have to do with the quality of a story?

I give it an 8/10. The story is ok, but there are too many plot holes. It wasn't nearly that emotional either and Sora and Kairi's love relationship as well as other character's development was short and rushed. The disney worlds acting as filler doesn't make it any better either.

i totally agree: to many questions are left unanswered and will only be left to open speculation. i understand nomura when he says speculation can be better than knowing every square inch of the story, but too many speculations just leave me wanting more...

i give 8/10 : worlds are short, disney worlds slow progress, and not enough spotlight on the org members

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I give the story a 9/10. It was a lot sadder than KH1. But it actually developed the playable characters. The story made you love Roxas and Axel. And plus Sora's no longer a mute and heart philosopher :D .

executioner

i give the original story created by square enix a 9.5/10....despite the voice acting and the plotline that came with the disney worlds

Hiei-chan

d i a m o n d s
8/10 it was good but it didnt answer most of the question left by the first like wat kairi's past was like an Aerith's voice sucked see sounds like she constapated(not sure if i spelled it rite)

Xell

Wait, wut?
I'm not usually picky with voices.. but I plain hated aeriths voice.. Everytime she spoke I just wanted to hit start and skip scene..

Anyways, I loved it alot, the story had some plot holes, but it was really good! 9.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back