• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Mission Guide - Updated to Beast's Castle END [Check OP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to Guilt Introduction [Check OP]

Whoops, my bad. Goldpanner actually translated this last night but I forgot to update the thread lol

Well, great that SolitareD already took care of it~

Quartz

Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to New Chirithy Scene [Check OP]

No worries Sign, thanks as always for your continued updates. Goldpanner too.

And you're quite welcome Kreezy. :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

No worries Sign, thanks as always for your continued updates. Goldpanner too.

And you're quite welcome Kreezy. :)

I need to try to be more vigilant with these updates. You guys move way faster than I can, haha.

BluberryStar

Awards
Re: Mission Guide

Finally I can understand what's going on :D Thank you so much Sign, this is incredible!

From what I see from the CoL event dialogues, Kupo doesn't seem to agree with the shady guy from the start, but there's no other choice but to follow his orders. But by the second CoL event dialogue, Kupo seems to get used to it and understand what he should do. Seeing that he gets his own share of the plan, he doesn't seem to mind.

I think the shady guy IS Chirithy, planning something for us. To make us stronger? maybe... or plot to our demise... Imo, I think the Chirithy Imposter is actually Kupo in disguise as Chirithy. I can only think of two reasons. 1. Kupo is secretly trying to stop Chirithy from whatever her/his plot is, thus he is interrupting Chirithy's plan. OR 2. Kupo got greedy (his businessmen instincts got the better of him) so he constructed the Strength Bangle for us to gather more medals so he gets the most benefit in the Mog Medal Shop.

Either way, it's just my own conclusion, don't take it too seriously hahah... I'm starting to think weird things whenever it's past midnight =__=

hey do you knoq whereto fight wobble tiptoes it's for a mission I know they're T snow white level but where
There are some found in the mines of Dward Woodlands, one in the first mines, and 2 in the 2nd mine map. Also there might be more in the deeper mines using the trams, but I kinda forgot how many :/ there are also some found in Wonderland. Just enter the Curios Woods(?) to your right, there might be one in each map, right until you have to climb up the leaves. I think that's what I can recall from my memories ^^" good luck

jRPGFan

Awards

Ohyeah, about what Cheshiri says when you complete one of the story mission:
"Just as it was expected of you. (as in "Good Job!")
I just might be imagining it, but these Heartless didn't seem to be of this world's darkness."

Or smth along those lines, didn't actually prntscr int, so I've typed roughly what I remembered.. Still, thought somebody might be interested in it :)

dekaol

Banned
Awards

where is christy in agrabah? i didnt see any

Quartz

Awards

Ohyeah, about what Cheshiri says when you complete one of the story mission:
"Just as it was expected of you. (as in "Good Job!")
I just might be imagining it, but these Heartless didn't seem to be of this world's darkness."

Or smth along those lines, didn't actually prntscr int, so I've typed roughly what I remembered.. Still, thought somebody might be interested in it :)

Well now, that's mighty interesting... Thanks J. Wonder if this means we'll be seeing more Darkballs in Dawnbreak or Olympus.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Well now, that's mighty interesting... Thanks J. Wonder if this means we'll be seeing more Darkballs in Dawnbreak or Olympus.
No...., You... Please do not jinx us... those Darkballs are horrid... ;_;
I mean their fine to fight, but those level 200's... their high base damage, high critical base damage/% to hit, i don't want to see them again unless their story missions gives the medals again, skills or potions, these are worth getting anything else is not worth getting from these heartless..... ._.​

Quartz

Awards

Hey i'm not that pleased either amigo, just thinking on what J posted.

Though I suppose that any player able to enter the new worlds would be strong enough to deal with any new threats.

Looks like that recycling system will be put to good use...°_°

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Hey i'm not that pleased either amigo, just thinking on what J posted. Though I suppose that any player able to enter the new worlds would be strong enough to deal with any new threats. Looks like that recycling system will be put to good use...°_°
If that recycling is automatic upon High purifying a card, No thanks... i'm still not going to HP a SR card i've been wanting to use just to get a SR+ i won't like, lower stats from the HP'ed SR card, Probably wrong card type, and impossible to High purify, it'll make alot of players completely angry, seeing they go out farming medals to HP that SR card just for a SR+ card they didn't want. ;_;
So if the automatic recycling is true from that direct translation, screw HP'ing any of my Favorite SR cards, either if it's true, which i hope it's completely not, if so they better think twice before finalizing it. ;_;​

Quartz

Awards

I'd have to think that it's up to the player. But we'll see soon enough.

jRPGFan

Awards

You're welcome :) I will try to post an exact translation after I finish Agrabah Missions :)

No...., You... Please do not jinx us... those Darkballs are horrid... ;_;
I mean their fine to fight, but those level 200's... their high base damage, high critical base damage/% to hit, i don't want to see them again unless their story missions gives the medals again, skills or potions, these are worth getting anything else is not worth getting from these heartless..... ._.​
They just might be pumped up versions. Remember all the Large/Armored Body minibosses in the beginning? They were way weaker afterwards. The Dark Balls just absorbed too much solar radiation when travelling between worlds and mutated lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You're welcome :) I will try to post an exact translation after I finish Agrabah Missions :)

I sent the transcript off to goldpanner so you don't have to rush through them if that's the case!

jRPGFan

Awards

I sent the transcript off to goldpanner so you don't have to rush through them if that's the case!
Oh OK :) I won't rush it - have 3 more LV200s left in Agrabah, waiting for a LUT for a nice LUX boost~ So let the fastest to draw win! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

And the winner is goldpanner!

Ending #1:

Thank yoooou~I knew you could do it.

Maybe it's just my imagination, but I think those Heartless aren't from the darkness of this world.

Ending #2:

Thank you~I knew you could do it.

But, those Heartless…
I wonder where they came from.

Could they have come from another world!?

Ending #3:

Thank you~I knew you could do it.
But for something like that to happen…

I wonder if do you-know-who knew about it.

Hereisme

Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to End of Darkball Missions [Check OP]

Where can i find Chirithy to start this mission that gives 100 moogle medals

jRPGFan

Awards

Where can i find Chirithy to start this mission that gives 100 moogle medals
He's in all three worlds:
● Woodlands - on the starting screen, at the lower left
● Wonderland - on the 1st screen after you drop, near the archway
● Agrabah - the upper levels of the Castle Gate Plaza, right after the archway in the beginning (you get to the upper levels by going through the uppermost building on the left side of the Castle Gate Plaza)

You also need to have completed all previous story missions for the world :)

Hereisme

Awards

He's in all three worlds: Woodlands - Lower left of the screen; Wonderland - on the 1st screen after you drop, in the archway; Agrabah - the upper levels of the Castle Gate Plaza, right after the archway in the beginning (you get to the upper levels by going through the uppermost building in the Castle Gate Plaza)
You also need to have completed all previous story missions for the world :)
Okay thanks, thats just what i needed, can i still see the what i must do for him? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back