• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Mission Guide - Updated to Beast's Castle END [Check OP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to End of Mission 5-9 [Check OP]

I remember that! That was the name YouTube gave it before the actual OST track list came out.
Yeah I forgot to update that.

I think I'm only going to try in Chi when there's a costume reward. Outside of that, I'm just going to login, get my daily potions, mithril, and ether and run down my AP, so I'll have a stock when I do need it.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Yeah I forgot to update that.

I think I'm only going to try in Chi when there's a costume reward. Outside of that, I'm just going to login, get my daily potions, mithril, and ether and run down my AP, so I'll have a stock when I do need it.

It depends if we'll get anymore Costume/Avatar rewards from future missions, aside from the Moogle Stamp and premium packages. ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

It depends if we'll get anymore Costume/Avatar rewards from future missions, aside from the Moogle Stamp and premium packages. ._.
Is there a chance there will be a black/blue varaint of that Costume?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

They could always give us new shots at old costumes.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I hate to nag you guys yet again like a broken record, but please try to keep discussions in their respective threads.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Wow wait damn, wrong thread. But since its you anyway, those Costumes of the Moogle Stamp.

Double Dagger Costume me want you.

Uh idk... what i want to know, is if our specific foreteller leader is hiding something from us, this is whats been bothering me for some time... hopefully this is explained in future story missions. ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Uh idk... what i want to know, is if our specific foreteller leader is hiding something from us, this is whats been bothering me for some time... hopefully this is explained in future story missions. ._.
Course they are hiding stuff from us, what would you expect?

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Course they are hiding stuff from us, what would you expect?

Mhm, which is why i'm more interested in finding out our Avatar's role in the future story missions, cause we know we're experiments for a plan they have in mind, but what plan is this... ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Mhm, which is why i'm more interested in finding out our Avatar's role in the future story missions, cause we know we're experiments for a plan they have in mind, but what plan is this... ._.
Most likely fighting against each other as Union for the X-Blade, or Kingdom Hearts or both. Or we unite against the Mysterious Person and fight to stop the (re)creation of the X-Blade. Or Kingdom Hearts. Or both.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Most likely fighting against each other as Union for the X-Blade, or Kingdom Hearts or both. Or we unite against the Mysterious Person and fight to stop the (re)creation of the X-Blade. Or Kingdom Hearts. Or both.

That's probably the most likely end objective for our Avatars since it's the past and the future has the Keyblade Graveyard, but it's still a good thing to wonder about something than nothing at all, right?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

That's probably the most likely end objective for our Avatars since it's the past and the future has the Keyblade Graveyard, but it's still a good thing to wonder about something than nothing at all, right?
Thats your opinion.

gnurtanio

Awards

Sigh. Why would they not give the girls a Kairi dress? I mean, ​come on!!

well maybe, they want to make Kairi Costume for male player too.. :D LOL... i wonder if they think like that, that would be weird..

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

Can't say i agree, but we'll have to wait for more of the Story missions to come. .-.
Yeah otherwise it wouldn't be YOUR opinion but OUR opinion. Did they translate the latest Story misssions somewhere???
well maybe, they want to make Kairi Costume for male player too.. :D LOL... i wonder if they think like that, that would be weird..
Well if you think about making a Sora costume for girls it also sounds weird. It just got changed in a skirt, why can't they change a skirt in some shorts.

blksabbath74

What would be weird about that. What normal, average guy hasn't sat around the house dressed in a Kairi costume waxing their legs and playing DDD?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Folks, costume talk in the walkthrough thread, mission talk in the mission thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back