• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Mission Guide - Updated to Beast's Castle END [Check OP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to End of Mission 5-9 [Check OP]

thanks for the translation but im not sure i get it the story so far

it's just like another story from original KH, i mean no connection for KH III

Hmm, perhaps you'd like to give this thread a read? This is where we've been discussing the passage specifically and what the outcome of KH3 could be. There have been a few interesting theories, so that may be able to shed some light.

Deitylight

Awards

Wow, those dark balls are like level 200, how the can I possibly beat them?
I've been soloing so far, couldn't find a party.

Forerunner

Awards

Potions, boosted cards, etc.

makine

Awards

Potions, boosted cards, etc.

You don't have to fight the level 200's. You can just wait until more 100's spawn and kill them again, as I never fought any of the level 200's to clear the mission.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Do the 100s respawn? Is that what that update was saying? I should explain: there was a mention of the quest in the update list from the most recent maintenance (an addendum) but I couldn't understand a word of it. Google Translate really mangled the details but now that you're saying it, I think I understand. I know for sure they didn't respawn for me prior to the maint.

The update:

Japanese said:
(20:45追記)<複数討伐クエストの不具合について>
1/23(木)のメンテナンス終了後に、ストーリークエストで
複数体が討伐対象となっているハートレスのうち、
すでに討伐済みのハートレスが復活している現象が発生しています。

メンテナンス前までの討伐数はハートレスの種別ごとに引き継がれており、
復活したハートレスを倒しても討伐数はそれぞれカウントされます。

例)
  ワンダーランド STORY 4-3
  の討伐対象となっている、「Lv100ダークボールおよびLv200ダークボール」を
  特定のマップでメンテナンス開始前までに討伐していた場合、メンテナンス終了後に
  再度出現しておりますが、復活した分も含め討伐数は引き継がれておりますので、
  各マップにいる「Lv100ダークボールおよびLv200ダークボール」を
  必要数討伐することで、ストーリーがクリアとなります。

ご迷惑をおかけしますがそのままプレイいただけますよう
お願いいたします。

引き続き「KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]」をお楽しみください。

Google Translate said:
(20:45 postscript) <Problem on multiple punitive Quest> maintenance after the end of the 1/23 (Thursday), in the story quest of the Heartless multiple body has become a punitive interest, Heartless subdue already revival already phenomenon you have has occurred. Subdue the number of maintenance to before has been taken over for each type of Heartless, punitive number will be counted each even to defeat the Heartless that was resurrected. Example)   Wonderland STORY 4-3   has become a punitive subject to, the "Lv200 dark ball and Lv100 dark ball"   If you were punitive in to maintenance before starting at a particular map, after maintenance is finished   but we emerged again , subdue number so we have taken over, including the amount that was resurrected,   the "Lv200 dark ball and Lv100 dark ball" who is in each map   By the required number subdue, story becomes clear. We apologize for the inconvenience, but to be able to play as it is thank you. Please enjoy "KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]" and continue.​

While that's all well and fair, be warned the Olympus Coliseum missions that follow are concentrated murder and the pretty much expects you to continue if you aren't packing an SR+ or boosted deck. Now, I recommend you don't waste any potions on the 200s if fighting respawned 100s saves you the trouble, but get ready for trouble in the coming worlds. Good luck!

Last edited:

Deitylight

Awards

You don't have to fight the level 200's. You can just wait until more 100's spawn and kill them again, as I never fought any of the level 200's to clear the mission.

How long do they take to respawn exactly?
I've been waiting for quite awhile for a few level 100s but they aren't showing up at all.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

The Capture Wiki has them marked as, and I quote Google Translate...

"When"

Thanks GT you're a pal. The designation appears on enemies as common as Air Soldiers but it's been crossed out in many cases since a few events back most common Heartless were shifted over to 5min respawn times and clearly the wiki mods expect them to go back. "When" may be a space filler for entries they don't know but Air Soldiers have always been in the game so that seems unlikely. I should probably just wait for someone who can read the actual Japanese. (For reference, there aren't any Lv100 Darkballs post the Darkball missions, at least not yet, so I can't check myself.)

Wikiwiki said:

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I just saw the new(?) translations for the Daybreak Town and Olympus Coliseum missions and wow, do the Chirithy really call you "Player"? What on earth does that mean? We're bum-rushing the fourth wall here, folks.

They also seem to want more than 5 factions going for the Light. That's pretty dark in its own way...

It's also nice to know those were just the Preliminaries in Olympus Coliseum. We'll be back!

makine

Awards

Mission 5-10
Go in door, watch cutscene

Mission 5-11
Kill 4 Neoshadows.
two in roof area
one near the water north of the fountain
one in the foggy area to the south, lower right corner (not near the keyblade wielder)
8AP to fight, but I would have 16 to be safe. Lots of crits.

NEW MUSIC ALERT! And it is glorious.

(This is getting cray. I need a translation ASAP. Did kitty just dies?!)

Off to Olympus.

Mission 5-12
The games begin.
Round one.
Lv 333 Jewelry Bag
Lv 333 Money Bag
Lv 333 Charcoal Bag

All 8AP. All critical all the time. I srsly took six crits in a row. FML.

A ton of Lux though. Do this and the Neoshadows during Lux Up if you can.

Mission 5-13
Round two.
Lv 333 Red Bandit X2.

10AP each. Less crits this time. I guess the game realized how effed the last round was.

Mission 5-14
Round three.
lv 333 Fat (I hope you have some potions, because CRIT CRIT CRIT) Bandit.

10AP. I don't like you either [chi]

Mission 5-15
Round four.

HA, HA, NOPE.

lv 333 Armored Knight at 12AP.
lv 333 Archer Heartless at 15AP.

I'll come back later...

Came back for Lux up. Neither one hits that hard. Also. this stupid archer thing is adorable. It doesn't have arrows so it uses it's bow to launch itself at you.

Mission 5-16

lv 333 Defender.

FML.

I just got crit for three times my HP.

T__T

OTL.

Last edited:

gnurtanio

Awards

Mission 5-10
Go in door, watch cutscene

Mission 5-11
Kill 4 Neoshadows.
two in roof area
one near the water north of the fountain
one in the foggy area to the south, lower right corner (not near the keyblade wielder)
8AP to fight, but I would have 16 to be safe. Lots of crits.

NEW MUSIC ALERT! And it is glorious.

(This is getting cray. I need a translation ASAP. Did kitty just dies?!)

Off to Olympus.

Mission 5-12
The games begin.
Round one.
Lv 333 Jewelry Bag
Lv 333 Money Bag
Lv 333 Charcoal Bag

All 8AP. All critical all the time. I srsly took six crits in a row. FML.

A ton of Lux though. Do this and the Neoshadows during Lux Up if you can.

Mission 5-13
Round two.
Lv 333 Red Bandit X2.

10AP each. Less crits this time. I guess the game realized how effed the last round was.

Mission 5-14
Round three.
lv 333 Fat (I hope you have some potions, because CRIT CRIT CRIT) Bandit.

10AP. I don't like you either [chi]

Mission 5-15
Round four.

HA, HA, NOPE.

lv 333 Armored Knight at 12AP.
lv 333 Archer Heartless at 15AP.

I'll come back later...

thanks for guide.. I'm not doing this story for now. Maybe after i finished my guilt mission. I will complete this !!!!.. Need spoiler for the story.. Feel free to semd me message \(^o^)/

makine

Awards

thanks for guide.. I'm not doing this story for now. Maybe after i finished my guilt mission. I will complete this !!!!.. Need spoiler for the story.. Feel free to semd me message \(^o^)/

I found out what happened.

He says "
Hey….my player has been swallowed by darkness that means it’s end of the line for me……….good bye….." and dies.

So apparently, if you fall to darkness, your kitty dies.

Ouch.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I found out what happened.

He says "
Hey….my player has been swallowed by darkness that means it’s end of the line for me……….good bye….." and dies.

So apparently, if you fall to darkness, your kitty dies.

Ouch.

Well technically not fall into Darkness, lose themselves to the darkness, since Dark/Villain cards are being released, if they were released getting swallowed by the darkness wouldn't make any sense since these are coming, it would deem the Player death upon using them..., so probably that Player(NPC) died aka having his/her heart swallowed by the heartless/realm of darkness... ._.

makine

Awards

Well technically not fall into Darkness, lose themselves to the darkness, since Dark/Villain cards are being released, if they were released getting swallowed by the darkness wouldn't make any sense since these are coming, it would deem the Player death upon using them..., so probably that Player(NPC) died aka having his/her heart swallowed by the heartless/realm of darkness... ._.

That point is that ​kitty died.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I wouldn't suggest using gameplay to support story logic.

The cards are based upon characters from the future. Whether they fall to darkness or not has no bearing on that.

Last edited:

GiroZX

Awards

Sorry to sound impatient, but when is the website going to be updated with the translations of the new missions?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Sorry to sound impatient, but when is the website going to be updated with the translations of the new missions?

The transcript has been done for several days, but due to other responsibilities and priorities in life, the translation will not be available until probably tomorrow or the day after.

My apologies for the delay, but please understand that there are more important things that must come first and foremost.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

I wouldn't suggest using gameplay to support story logic. The cards are based upon characters from the future. Whether they fall to darkness or not has no bearing on that.
I wasn't though..., It still would be interesting if they made an alignment bar that shows if you're more into the Light, Dark, or both, i want to see potential in mixing these 2 card types in my attack deck when they become available, it would also be interesting to see reversed card slots for our Keyblades if they had Dark variations of them, i'd love to see that... ._.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

By the way, I'm just now catching up on the missions and the music during 5-11 actually isn't entirely new: it's Tears of Light from BBS and DDD! (I can't find a link for DDD because it's the exact same track, but it's probably in DDD more than it was ever in BBS.)

nuyi

Awards

By the way, I'm just now catching up on the missions and the music during 5-11 actually isn't entirely new: it's Tears of Light from BBS and DDD! (I can't find a link for DDD because it's the exact same track, but it's probably in DDD more than it was ever in BBS.)

i thought that was called 'sad princess'
when terra meets cinderella crying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back