• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Mission Guide - Updated to Beast's Castle END [Check OP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mission Guide

Sign, I think there is a small detail that you've missed for Story 2-8 Dwarf Woodland:

-------
2-8

Talk do Doc in front of the Dwarf House. Head deeper into the swamp through the treehollow in the bottom right of the forest and defeat the Wabble Tiptoe attacking Grumpy and Sleepy.
-------

I was confused because I cannot find the Wabble Tiptoe and no trigger for the story mission.
When I tried to talk with Doc, it finally triggered the start of story mission ^_^

Ah, sorry! Thank you very much for catching that!

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I think you forgot to mention something by 2-2.

"Check out the bulletin board in the briefing room. Head into the desert to defeat all the Possessors. "
If you are done with defeating all Possessors you should go back to the briefing room and talk the the Guard who is standing there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think you forgot to mention something by 2-2.

"Check out the bulletin board in the briefing room. Head into the desert to defeat all the Possessors. "
If you are done with defeating all Possessors you should go back to the briefing room and talk the the Guard who is standing there.

Thanks JR~

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Just like JakHydro, here (EDIT: and Oris, here), I can't find Aladdin after collecting the sparklies during Agrabah 3-2. Is it possible we're both missing an intermediary step? Here's a screenshot of my current objective (do those update for each individual step?), maybe someone who can read Japanese can tell me if it's detailing something else.

jfI3sGc.png

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Yup, not there, but thanks! Looking at the comments of this page suggests that wiki users are having the problem en-masse as well, and have contacted support to no effect. I guess now we'll have to wait?

EDIT: The page also says that when Aladdin does show up, it's not in the room the mission briefing says he will, so clearly there's a whole whack of problems behind the scenes there.

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Sorry for the double-post, but the glitch seems to be cleared for me as of this maintenance (though Aladdin is still in the Twilit Desert rather than the Wilderness nextdoor, like the objective apparently says). EDIT: A wiki user is reporting the same. Outlook: good.

Last edited:

lelouch345

Where is this rabbit hole to find the handkerchief? I have gone to Alice's world just to drop down the rabbit hole with no luck of finding the handkerchief

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Mission Guide - Updated to Guilt Introduction [Check OP]

Revamped the OP. Everything's been posted on the main site, complete with shortcut links for easy access.

Thanks to goldpanner for translating and re-translating literally everything. All missions updated through to the Guilt Introduction, added on 12/13/2013.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Wow, thank you goldpanner and Sign!

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Whoa Sign, that must have been a massive job making all that!! It looks so great :D

Quartz

Awards

Thanks to you both, this will help a lot of players.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Goldpanner and Sign you are truly amazing, thank you very much for creating this section.:biggrin:

Is Chiriathy a new translations or just a new romanization of Chirishii?

Nial

Awards

thank you both for your hard work!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Goldpanner and Sign you are truly amazing, thank you very much for creating this section.:biggrin:

Is Chiriathy a new translations or just a new romanization of Chirishii?

A new translation. Goldpanner has changed it a few times since beginning her translations and this is what she's decided on.

Kafiezal

Awards

In case y'all didn't know, killing all the darkballs in the world completes the new story missions. I just finished the one in the Woodlands without much trouble. The only tricky thing is that there are two in the area where you ride the mine cart. One where you move to the left and one where you move to the right so you have to enter that area twice. Also you speak to Chiriathy-cat-thing to begin and complete the mission.

kreezy64

Awards

Does anyone know what was said in the new clip there was? With Chirishii in the bottle/tube then in the light?

Quartz

Awards

Yeah, SolitareD translated it.

The world is darkness.

But the world I was born into was filled with light. A very dazzling light.

My master (He) who gave birth to me smiled at me through the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back