• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story line update for characters? Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumaria

Thinking about it recently I've pieced together that possibly...

Luxu is Xehanorts and Erauqs master, which would explain why Luxu's keyblade is shown in the trailer of KH3 to be In the Land of Departure. It would also explain why Xehanort speaks of the lost masters and how the future is already written, because he has read Luxu's tomb of prophecy.

Luxu is also the sin of lust, which xehanort could've inherited that trait from his master explaining his lust for power and balance of darkness and light.

The master of masters is Pride, and in context to chirstian mythology, his name would be Superbia.

Lastly Erauqs said, " what if HE could change it." Interesting speech used instead of "what if it could change?".

Just some thoughts.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'd like to know why you think Luxu is their master, considering this took place billions of years ago.
Also, I'm curious about how you came up with the idea. Might make it easier for people to understand your theory. ^_^

G-SANtos

Awards
In all honesty, the secret ending of HD2.5 implies that Keyblade has been passed down to many people before ending in Xehanort's hands. I have my own super theory in regards to who Luxu is, and I'll try to make a thread about it this week, but I'm pretty sure he's not Eraqus and Xehanort's Master.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It's a plot point that Luxu was the only apprentice not to receive a tome.

Audo, you had a theory that Luxu is Eraqus right? what if we go one step further in saying that, the Master of Masters and Luxu both survived beyond the Keyblade War. And that the Master of Xehanort is the Master of Masters and Luxu/Eraqus ended up having a new comrade through Xehanort as he stuck with the Master of Masters for the future?

KaitoXIII

Awards
Luxu being their master is really unlikely. The war is ancient, so ancient that it's been reduced to a story, so it wouldn't be recent because it would be less of a mystery since (presumably) there were survivors and thus Xehanort wouldn't have a motive. Sure, Luxu is going to live to see the end of the war but even if he jumped to 50-ish years before kh1 and trained X and Eraqus, Eraqus would not be able to play off that it was just a "story" because it would be too fresh on Luxu's mind and even the Master of Masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back