• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Story Discussion / Troubleshooting Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey, everyone! I'm putting up this thread to help with any story problems that we have during the course of KH: Arcana. This is a place where we can discuss any potential OR current problems and plan out certain sections of the story. The difference between this and the OOC thread is that this will be specifically ONLY for story discussion, while in the OOC thread you can discuss anything pertaining to the roleplay.

If you have any questions about this, please let me know! Otherwise, please use this to sort out problems and plan where the story goes in the future!

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Gonna start this off to discuss what's going on in Twilight Town~ The TT story has gotten kind of stagnant and it's a little all over the place (from what I can tell lol), so we're gonna try to get it back on track, but I want to see what everyone wants to do with it and where it should ultimately end up in order to get it back on track.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
These are all things I've heard back from different individuals.

- Tournament resulting in request board prizes.
- An organization XIII group or similar group chasing after a nobody
- Hints of trying to gain a way back to their own home world
- More allies on the dark side
- Boss fights with the Eclipse King
- More FF characters

As a result, there's not a whole lot to work off on to keep more than one world going unless more plots or ideas are thrown out there. Which is why it makes it more difficult to post nowadays, cause nobody knows what to do or where to take the story. Or in this case, Twilight Town. Of course, I haven't heard back from a few other individuals to know what they want as well; naturally making the list much shorter than it appears too. :c

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
These are all things I've heard back from different individuals.

- Tournament resulting in request board prizes.
- An organization XIII group or similar group chasing after a nobody
- Hints of trying to gain a way back to their own home world
- More allies on the dark side
- Boss fights with the Eclipse King
- More FF characters

As a result, there's not a whole lot to work off on to keep more than one world going unless more plots or ideas are thrown out there. Which is why it makes it more difficult to post nowadays, cause nobody knows what to do or where to take the story. Or in this case, Twilight Town. Of course, I haven't heard back from a few other individuals to know what they want as well; naturally making the list much shorter than it appears too. :c
Yay for lists! That's a good place to start lol. Thank you for compiling that!! ;w;

I know Twilight Town is having a lot of problems, so my plan is to go through each of the story threads, figuring out where everything is, and then find a way to pick things up. I do want to add in another villain character, but I think the story will definitely benefit from having another villain group of some sort, like Organization XIII. I don't want there to be too much opposition, but there needs to be more; Eclipse King can definitely be the main villain, but we'll need to add more adversaries to keep the story going.

Granted, I can't do much right now unfortunately because of work, but I'll use any little bits of free time I have to start working on a game plan of where things should go.

As for what should go on in Twilight Town, I kinda feel like something needs to either push everyone out of there or we should just scrap it and start over lol. We can always have some sort of separate Struggle-style tournament, but having one that's a part of the main story is bogging things down. We can definitely have a non-canon tournament, so everyone can have a tournament without it being bogged down by plot points and such, but we'll have to find something to push the Twilight Town story forward, even if it means literally throwing all of the characters out of the world.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also, quick thing! If anyone can get me a summary/summaries of everything that's going on in each of the story threads, that would be awesome and make this a lot easier for me! (I'm also going to add those summaries to the thread, so everyone knows what's going on with the story so far lol)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Coliseum Summary:

- Zero made a deal with Hades to let Exdeath out (another ally to the Eclipse Prince side.)
- Zero happens to have a blade to send Exdeath or any other characters into the pits of the Underworld (A motive for warriors of light to want to steal?)
- A deal was made with Cloud and Hades
- A tournament is being held to level up everybody
- A few people were looking for their comrades after being separated.

I can't think of anything else going on in this world. Essentially, my post is working up to a boss fight and a potential threat to the warriors of light. The blade isn't a keyblade but it's important, since it can do some damage and make it easier to pose a threat to anyone or whoever has it. So that's my subplot for said world with the help of sephiroth2.

Twilight Town Summary

- Rena is captured currently by Kaz and being threaten
- I<3Kiair's nobody is on the run and trying to avoid being taken by organization XIII (or some kind of group.)
- Someone went in the mansion
- A few people are participating in the tournament
- Swag's character went running and started fighting back
- A few people are looking for their comrades
- First encounter with nobodies

The problem is nobody really cares enough about the tournament or being stuck in one place and rescuing Rena all that much. Therefore my post is sort of useless. I'm honestly rooting for scraping this world. :c

Random Idea
- Certain characters go missing and become hostages.

Last edited:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Coliseum Summary:

The problem is nobody really cares enough about the tournament or being stuck in one place and rescuing Rena all that much. Therefore my post is sort of useless. I'm honestly rooting for scraping this world. :c

Random Idea

Or the World could be sent into the Realm of Darkness or Realm of Sleep, ehehehe, fitting entrance for a new villain.

HyperShadic

Awards
To be fair, the only person with any connection to Rena is Naoki (Who is planning to try to rescue her), since Noel, Macks, and Wolfshadow aren't here and Swagstar's and Kiari's character's don't really care about her.

It was just unlucky that half the people in the thread stopped showing up (for legitimate reasons in Noel's case), coupled with the fact that, at least I, didn't have much of an idea of what the thread was going to do. That probably means that we're at least going to let the others know and discuss the point and plot of the story threads and what we are and aren't doing, so that this doesn't happen: (Wolfshadow brought up the struggle tournament, I mention it, thinking that we'd get to it during another visit or come back during it, then Rena enters it, then Macks had the big battle, then the tournament was started without , and new characters were introduced during all of those things which wasn't helping things, especially Swag's (Where were those conversations taking place?) .)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
To be fair, the only person with any connection to Rena is Naoki (Who is planning to try to rescue her), since Noel, Macks, and Wolfshadow aren't here and Swagstar's and Kiari's character's don't really care about her.

It was just unlucky that half the people in the thread stopped showing up (for legitimate reasons in Noel's case), coupled with the fact that, at least I, didn't have much of an idea of what the thread was going to do. That probably means that we're at least going to let the others know and discuss the point and plot of the story threads and what we are and aren't doing, so that this doesn't happen: (Wolfshadow brought up the struggle tournament, I mention it, thinking that we'd get to it during another visit or come back during it, then Rena enters it, then Macks had the big battle, then the tournament was started without , and new characters were introduced during all of those things which wasn't helping things, especially Swag's (Where were those conversations taking place?) .)

Good to know what group cares for Rena. :3 Now, if only most of them weren't gone besides for yourself.

You're right things started to get messy once new people came in and it didn't really add fuel to anything; given plans were already made and people were gone. Plus, I've read through the thread three times trying to understand what was going on and it felt like it was all over the place. Not saying this is anyone's fault; just that it wasn't consistent and easy to feel out of place. Again, this is why I want to abort the mission, since my post isn't helping much.

Professor Ven said:
Or the World could be sent into the Realm of Darkness or Realm of Sleep, ehehehe, fitting entrance for a new villain.

I'm good with this.

HyperShadic

Awards
Good to know what group cares for Rena. :3 Now, if only most of them weren't gone besides for yourself.

You're right things started to get messy once new people came in and it didn't really add fuel to anything; given plans were already made and people were gone. Plus, I've read through the thread three times trying to understand what was going on and it felt like it was all over the place. Not saying this is anyone's fault; just that it wasn't consistent and easy to feel out of place. Again, this is why I want to abort the mission, since my post isn't helping much.

It looks as though we'll have to, much as I hate to say it. Things have gotten too out of hand to try and reign back in.

Does this mean Annantar is going to make his first appearance? Know what, don't tell me, I want it to be a surprise.

HyperShadic

Awards
Oh boy, a 1 v 1 v 1is on the horizon. I wonder who is going to win.

What a thing Omni, what a thing.

Edit: I guess Riku is there, so 1 v 2 v 1.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Random idea for future threads: what if we require there to be some sort of plot line/goal for the story? Goals usually (usually lol) keep things on track, so maybe that'll be helpful?

Coliseum Summary:

- Zero made a deal with Hades to let Exdeath out (another ally to the Eclipse Prince side.)
- Zero happens to have a blade to send Exdeath or any other characters into the pits of the Underworld (A motive for warriors of light to want to steal?)
- A deal was made with Cloud and Hades
- A tournament is being held to level up everybody
- A few people were looking for their comrades after being separated.

I can't think of anything else going on in this world. Essentially, my post is working up to a boss fight and a potential threat to the warriors of light. The blade isn't a keyblade but it's important, since it can do some damage and make it easier to pose a threat to anyone or whoever has it. So that's my subplot for said world with the help of sephiroth2.

Twilight Town Summary

- Rena is captured currently by Kaz and being threaten
- I<3Kiair's nobody is on the run and trying to avoid being taken by organization XIII (or some kind of group.)
- Someone went in the mansion
- A few people are participating in the tournament
- Swag's character went running and started fighting back
- A few people are looking for their comrades
- First encounter with nobodies

Random Idea
Woo, thanks KitKat!! :D That helps a lot!

I'm completely fine with scraping Twilight Town or having some crazy happens that sends all of the characters to other worlds.

Hey, I'm completely cool with that. Wanna have the Heartless attack it? ;D

I did a thing.
OMNI WATER U DOIN

actually no i like this plot twist *waits to find out what happens* owo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back