• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Story Approval, please! *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxia Diablos

Alright, I have an idea (just an idea) of a storyline for a new epic.
By the way, if this is good, DON'T steal. I'll hunt you down and gut you like a trout.

Sooo.

Thirteen members of Organization XIII. Six of which were Ansem the Wise's Apprentices. Ienzo, Even, Eleaus, Braig, Dilan, and Xehanort.
Obsessed with darkness, they cast their bodies off, becoming Heartless. Five of which were never heard of again. One stuck around to give our favorite heroes a run for their money. All of their Nobodies stuck around however. Respectively, they are as follows: Zexion, Vexen, Lexaeus, Xigbar, Xaldin, and Xemnas. (The latter choosing his master's name to butcher.)

Aside from Roxas, there were six other Nobodies. Luxord, Saix, Demyx, Larxene, Marluxia (XD), and Axel (XD x2). The first six cast off their bodies willingly, but Xehanort ran tests on six other, qualified but unwilling, to mess with their hearts. All six of them later became members, and were beaten, then faded away.

But because of the circumstances, Kingdom Hearts decided to give them a second chance at life. Back before this all started. Everyone is around Sora's age (roughly).
Oh, and they're complete.

They are as follows.
Luxord is Rudol
Saix is Isai (that do-hickey above the original name of Saix makes it sound like Sai-ix, so I thought, hmmm, two I's! Works perfectly!)
Demyx is Demy (Medy just sounds so stupid.)
Larxene is Ralene
Marluxia is Lairuma
Axel is A'el (ay-el)

They were planted in various worlds, Twilight Town, Radiant Garden, and... Destiny Islands. Which is where they meet up with our favorite group of heroes.

Why do they still have their powers?
Are they still bad, or good?
And more importantly, what do Roxas and Namine have to say about all of this?

Rate/Hate the idea...

Marluxia Diablos

Meh, serious I bet. I don't want to mess this up. But yeah, Ralene changed to Arlene! But seriously, try to make a guy's name out of A, E, and L!

By the way, I was going to shorten Lairuma to Lai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back