• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

storms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

so yeah, right now there is a storm outside and I'm alone at my house and its 8pm
usually I lime storms, because they are not electrical where I live so I know its safe
but minutes ago there was a big thunder and i was scared >_<

comment and discusses

Jolts

Just count the seconds between when you see the lightning and hear the thunder to see how far it is away, that usually pretty calming when you're scared of a storm.
It's been pretty rainy all week where I am, though luckily there hasn't been that much lightning. Hopefully it'll clear up soon.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Just count the seconds between when you see the lightning and hear the thunder to see how far it is away, that usually pretty calming when you're scared of a storm.
It's been pretty rainy all week where I am, though luckily there hasn't been that much lightning. Hopefully it'll clear up soon.
I JUST said that with the seconds.

june

I just want the storm to stop so I can go out with my friends >__>
I didn't know it was going to rain ; ^ ; and I was at a convention so when I saw that was raining... crap. and I had to come back to my house by the subway train so my clothes are wet and my hair looks like crap.. the only good thing, is that I wasn't using any cosplay this time

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
There was a pretty bad storm at school a couple of days ago. I was in my computer class, and we got to stop working for the rest of the class because there was a chance that the power was going to go out. I really like storms, though. They feel really calming.

Callaghan

Awards
I just go out in the storms anyway.
But being alone at night sucks whether it is stormy or not.
Go find some website that tells you where else storms are, and then you can feel less alone =)

Jolts

I JUST said that with the seconds.
Your post wasn't up when I typed mine, we just happened to both reply at the same time.

I just want the storm to stop so I can go out with my friends >__>
I didn't know it was going to rain ; ^ ; and I was at a convention so when I saw that was raining... crap. and I had to come back to my house by the subway train so my clothes are wet and my hair looks like crap.. the only good thing, is that I wasn't using any cosplay this time
If you want to head out then maybe an umbrella would work XD. Sucks about the convention though.

june

If you want to head out then maybe an umbrella would work XD. Sucks about the convention though.

I HATE getting wet and going out when it's raining.. I don't like water at all xD and it already dark xD (yes, I'm lazy too) xD

LOL it was awful, though, pretty funny :D met a terra and ventus cosplayers with their armors <3
lol for the off-topicness

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I like storms. THey dont stop me from my daily plans. If its raining heavy I just wear non good clothes outside and when I get to my friend's house I changed into good clothes that I either carry in my backpack or have left at my friend's house.

Fortissimo

I like thunder storms at night, epically when I'm asleep and wake up after hearing thunder followed by the sound of heavy rain. It's weird, but it sounds nice and always puts me to sleep faster. I really like waking up to hear muffled thunder.

If I'm alone during a storm, I scream back at it when ever it thunders or lightning strikes. Again, weird, but really fun, entertaining, and settles me.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It storms a lot this time of year where I live. I love when it rains and storms especially when I`m trying to sleep. It helps me get to sleep faster. I also like to be outside in the rain most of the time. Whenever someone offers me an umbrella I say no and just run straight through the rain. Last time it rained my brother had warned me not to go outside because it was suppose to be a bad thunder storm but I ignored him and went on the back porch anyways. The porch was closed it by screening and a roof so I wasn`t that worried and I was too busy playing my DSi to notice that it was starting to really rain hard. Then the lightning and thunder came and I literally jumped out of my seat because the lightning was right over me, no joke. Then I bolted out of the porch, into the rain, to the back door, and jumped inside just as more lightning struck. I was almost totally soaked and freaking out. I had a total adrenaline rush. I would have used the porch door that goes straight into my house but it is so broken you can`t really use it. Even though storms can be scary sometimes I still love them, just not too often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back