• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stories in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora KHMaster

has anyone wondered if possibly there are two stories one is bhk and the other is sora and when you begat both ir t unlocks the rest of the story when they meet.

just a thought lots of games are doing that lately

punksora

Yes,at a certain part in the game, you control BHK. But mainly, you play as Sora.
And the two have their own stories, am I not right? And when the two meet....

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe it's like CoM were you have to go through Sora first and beat the game. Then you play BHK, just like Riku in Reverse/Rebirth

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
blueblaze16 said:
who is BHK?

what a n00b. BHK is the Blonde Hair Kid and it is said he as an important part in KH2.

I think u get to play as sora 90% of the game, but u get to play as BHK the rest of the 10% of the game.

ASMS

WTF riku rocks sora is the loser sap
but ya who is aros sry I'm sorta new

blueblaze16

KeyBladesmen7991 said:
what a n00b. BHK is the Blonde Hair Kid and it is said he as an important part in KH2.

I think u get to play as sora 90% of the game, but u get to play as BHK the rest of the 10% of the game.
im not a noob just because i didnt no that. i guess that just proves im not a computer nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back