• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stories from the restraunt across town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Basically, this is where you can tell your funny, gross, or outrageous restraunt tales, whether it be of a fancy or fast food restraunt. This is the place to tell and discuss them.

I've got some funny ones:

Today, we went to a fancy, italian, sit down restraunt called Macaroni Grill. Anyway, they place large sheets of paper on the table and some crayons to occupy you. Now, I'm taking French as a foreign language, so I write a phrase or two down. Then, my grandma said she would give our server a $20 tip if he could translate from French to English. He got it RIGHT! All of us were shocked, he got the money, and my sister said she was in her third year of French, I'm first year, and he said he failed French when he took it. I never would have thought that, due to the fact when he asked me how I was in the language, he was very fluent.

Anyway, any stories anyone cares to share? Post them here.

Jolts

A while back my family went to a restaurant that I think was called EG Nicks. My dad and I went to wash our hands when in the bathroom one of the cooks came straight out of a stall and left without washing his hands. Immediately my dad got our family to leave the restaurant and I have never been back there since.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Hmm.. if I can think of any. XD.

Well one.. (Don't laugh at me!)

I was like 8 and I went into the dairy queen accross the street from where our old apartment was. (live in a house now)

I was wearing this skirt (who knows what was in my head..) and it FELL down. i was extremely embarrassed. XD.

I think that's really all I have...

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
my brother got in a fight with my cousin once. we were kicked out XD
good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back