• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stock Market

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dontonypage2

I got one! Why was onewingedangel6 afraid of onewingedangel7? Because onewingedangel7 8 9! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And I'm still here, posting to this day too! HAHAHAHA You cannot beat me!!

E

Ecstacy

dontonypage2 said:
Brian I'm sorry! I really do envyU 2x, HAHAHA. Seriously... Don't be so heartless! HAHAHAHAHAHA

wow your not even stupid. your mentally retarded. that was a really slow comment. i mean that just really took the cake! you should let your mom be around when your on the comp to stop you from saying idiotic and slow things like that. but it's cool ya envy me. i mean i am smarter than you so it's only right you look up to a person who isn't slow :) have a good one.

Brian

E

Ecstacy

dontonypage2 said:
I got one! Why was onewingedangel6 afraid of onewingedangel7? Because onewingedangel7 8 9! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

midnighter already figured out the proxy thing. so once your gon your gone lol. wow you really are dumb.

Brian

O

Onewingedangel6

dontonypage2 said:

was that supposed to hurt me?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Why are you guys worrying? Most of us already know dotonypage2 is a COMPLETE liar. He posts nothing but lies that make people worry or get angry. He has already made several threads that were not true. For example. He said on a recent thread..... Something with the sound in KH2 got screwed and it wouldn't release till 2007. And he gave false link to the square jap site thinking that no one knew how to translate japanese. There was nothing about KH2 in that section. In another thread he said a relative of his worked with square-enix and said "KH3" will be have warner bros. Liscense and would have Marvin Martion and other Loony toon characters. There was another 1 but I forgot about it. You all know what I just said could never be true or proven. For future reference don't even read threads by dontonypage2. His threads are nothing but lies and spam. I sincerley hopes he gets banned soon for making bogus threads. Plus I doubt Cnn would talk about video games other than "M" rated ones like GTA telling parents to watch what they buy their children*not that it isn't possible*. I'm going to PM a mod to close this right now.

dontonypage2

Ooooonneeeeee Wiiinnnnnggggeeddd Aaaaanngeeeeelllllllssss!!!!! I Love One Winged Angels!!!!!! Wooooooohoooooo!!!~

E

Ecstacy

dontonypage2 said:
Ooooonneeeeee Wiiinnnnnggggeeddd Aaaaanngeeeeelllllllssss!!!!! I Love One Winged Angels!!!!!! Wooooooohoooooo!!!~

lmao. glad we have a groupie :)

Brian

beastin4kh2

i no i shoudn't do this but dontony page2 SHUT THE FUCl< UP NOBODY LIKES U U NEED TO GET A LIFE PUZZY :mad:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Alright guys this topic has over stayed its Welcome. Let this be the last post of this topic

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

/!\
/!\

*READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ*

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Vice, you annoy me as much as everyone else who spammed this up.

The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.

Do I need to quote you again? Fine.

*READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ*

Everyone: Contact a mod. You click the Private Messages button, you type the name of a mod, and you copy the link of this topic, paste it and send it. Do not post in the topic. I could learn my dog how to do that, yet you people are obviously too incompetent.

[Closed]

Hereby, everyone who posted in this topic has been warned. I'll hand out a couple of bans if I see you people again spamming up a topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back