• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Stitchpunks]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
9_movie_image__1_.jpg

We had such promise....such potential.

But we squandered in our pursuit of technology.

Our world is ending...

but life...

must go on.

{Stitchpunks}

This is why I'm making...you.

Okay! This RP is inspiered/based/ sorta AU from the movie '9' from Tim Burton, Timur Bekmambetov, and Shane Acker. If you do not know what 9 is, go here.

And in a nutshell, humanity has been destroyed by machines. So one scientist used what's called Dark Science to transfer his soul into 9 Homunculi or dolls, or stitchpunks as they're commonly called. These 9 stitchpunks must destroy the remaining machines while using what they must to defend themselves. In the end they destroy The Machine which is the Brain that controls the other machines and now it's thier world and they can do as they please. I'm going to attempt to do a little sequely, spin on it.

Sometimes...fear is the appropriate response...

6a00d8341c630a53ef0115713db2f0970c-500wi

{9 and The B.R.A.I.N.}​

The world has been decimated. Ciities lie in rubble while some buildings struggle to even stay standing. Skies cease to be blue and usually take on a hue of red, or grayish green. Machines prowl the streets in search of any living creature to obliterate. You are the living creature. Unbeknowst to you how you were made or how you ended up in this world, you are a Stitchpunk. Just above the size of a doll, you must survive by any means neccessary to destroy The Brain and take back this world. The Brain will constantly create machines out of anything to hunt down you and all Stitchpunks like you.

When you cannot fight back...sometimes fear is the appropriate response.

The Stitchpunks

still_9.jpg

{Stitchpunks}

The Stitchpunks are species of mechanical, humanoid, Homunculi, created from scratch with leather exteriors and mechanical interiors and brought to life by Dark Science, which requires one to look into a sheet of paper with three symbols on it, there the part of the human's soul is transferred from the human's eyes, through a medallion with the same three symbols and into the eyes and mouth of the Stitchpunk.
Look here at 0:17-0:26

The Stitchpunks are made by a cloth stitched together and mechanical insides along with round mechanical eyes. There are not very tall, they are actually pretty minisucle as 9 could fit into a can and the match 2 picked up was almost as big as he was, if not bigger. They have mechanical hands and feet.

The Stitchpunks use anything they can for survival, usually kitchen material, as 8 uses a knifre without the handle, and 2 used a blade tied to a stick. They are shown to be able to become impaled (when 7 was stabbed through the leg by The Seamstress) but it does not hurt them or affect thier mechanical insides. However, thier eyes appear to be extremely sensitive, as when 5 fell on his eye very hard, it had to be taken off. It appears as long as the body part is around, the limb can be stitched on. As shown when 9's shoulder was deeply cut on the verge of falling off but it was stitched back together. They also seemed to be able to take long falls. Not too long as 8 and 7 have been seen hangin on to an edge for survival, but they have been flung long distances and heights. Also note that they can be knocked unconcious, hurt, tired, and show signs of fatigue. As shown when 2 seems to be tired when the Cat Beast(it's a robot) attempts to get to 9, but perhaps that is his old age. Also 9 is shown to be knocked out twice and tired from fatigue once. They most definitely show emotions, and age. Though they age does not mean they die of old age. Though note that they can take damage they still arent entirely invinvible to pain as 5 was worried about the Cat Beast doing something to 2. They also are shown to have great speed and agility, with 7 jumping at heights that she shouldnt be able to. And she dodges two of The Seamstresses attacks though that may just be because she is a refined warrior.

The Machines
4030_FP_9_064R.jpg

{Stitchpunks confront the Cat Beast}​

The Machines all stem from The B.R.A.I.N. also known as The Fabrication Machine of The Machine. The B.R.A.I.N. was made by the same scientist who first experimented with Dark Science, trying to use it for peace but instead humans wanted to use it as a wepaon. In turn it attacked them. It has the brain of the scientist making it very smart. It is able to create robots at an alarming rate that can seemingly hunt down the Stitchpunks. (Shown when the Winged Beast finds them in the church or when the Seamstress finds them at what seems to be the graveyard.) The B.R.A.I.N. appears to be the only one who can actually' kill' the Stitchpunks, though that can be changed for the sake of RPing, but it has the medallion fixed below it's large red eye in where once it gets a Stitchpunk in it's claws the medallion activates sucking the life literally out of them. They are not solely lost, they would be trapped in The Brain, however they cannot return to thier bodies and instead become spirits, so yeah, they're kinda dead. In the movie The B.R.A.I.N. could not communicate with his other robots, neither could any, but for the sake of RPing we'll decide whether to make the machines interact with solely each other, with both each other and the Stitchpunks, or not at all.

The Machines are smart to some degree, as The Cat Beast attempts to find 9 multiple times in the can he was hiding in and takes the Medallion instead of throwing it away. Also the Winged Beast simply didn't let itself fall, it attempted to hold on to 1's cape for survival. The Machines come in all shapes and sizes.

Our World Is Ending

The world isn't directly made clear of 9, however some areas are evident so here's an idea so far.

They are all in a desolate town. In the outskirts of town is the Stitchpunks' safe haven: The Church. Another area of the church is The Watchtower. The upper level of the church is usually where they meet to plan and all that jazz or hide from The Machines if they dont know where they are. Getting there and back is accessible through a bucket which one member pulls the rope bringing them up and down. The watchtower is a tower that veers past the clouds with maps and gadgets and a lone telescope(or scope) to look at the city from. The City is a desolate, destroyed place with buildings half standing and dead bodies still in cars and spawled on the ground and destruction everywhere. The Emptiness is a desert wasteland where fierce sandstorms torment the land and where one can get lost extremely easily. In the Emptiness is the Cat Beast's Lair which begins as a dark cave and goes deeper into a internally destroyed weapons factory. Beyond the Emptiness is The Clocktower where The B.R.A.I.N. resides. The Graveyard is more in The City, where it is abandoned.

These are all the places so far. We can add more as we go along, if you all wish.

We have rules! (Actual Line)

1. No godmodding- Kinda hard to do that, but still. This goes for mainly robots. You guys should be extremely strong, but not to the point where you are undefeatable.

2. No powerplay or powerkill- Do I REALLY have to explain?

3. Be creative, innovative, imaginitive- Every stitchpunk was different and had thier own uniqueness about them. 6 was like the psychic, had visions and drew symbols. Every machine was different. The Seamstress used 2 lifeless body as a trap, which would flash and stun a stitchpunk so it could wrap them up and capture them with it's true form. Please be original. Make traitors, make stitchpunks who hate thier own kind. Machines that hate thier own kind. Radicals. Make it intresting.

4. That goes for weapons too. 7's mask is a bird skull. 5 had a bow and arrow made of spring and..someother stuff. Use things like headphones as rope, turn house hold items and things into weapons of defense.

5. Keep it PG-13 people. Well at least that was the rating it got. Cursing is allowed I guess. But i dont wanna hear tha F-Word every 10 seconds.

6. Romance is allowed, believe or not.

7. Please STAY ACTIVE when you can. If something comes up try to tell me so I KNOW what's going on. Even if it's that heartbreaking 'I'm just not intrested anymore' response.

8. If you're making a Stitchpunk put 'No more hiding!' somewherez on your temp.

9. For Machines, it's Revolt!

10. HAVE FUN!

Our Guest Seems Confused

Stitchpunk

Number:
They are adressed by number. Start from 10 to whatever. Not too long tho. Oh and if you want a name, put one. Let's not have a lot of people with names please?

Build:
Old, Normal, Female, Bulky, Lanky all shapes and sizes.

Appearance:
More descriptive than build.

Personality:
How your character acts. Traits. What makes them stand out.

Powers/Abilities:
Be original. Though there werent many in 9, 6 could see visions and have an excellent drawing ability. 2 was an amazing engineer things.Try to be original if you can.

Side:
Machines, Stitchpunks, Neutral/None

Weapon:
Be original. Please. You can still go for knife's tho. No stopping you.

Bio:
Absolutely NOT neccessary. IF they have one, put one.

Machines

Title:
There was Cat Beast, Winged Beast, The Seamstress, things like that.

Appearance:
Picture or description is fine. Try to be original, like Winged Beast had a fan that helped it fly. The Cat Beast had a flashlight in it's eye t

Powers/Ability:
The Seamstress had a hypnotism like power, than wrapped it's foes in stitches. Try to be original.

Side:
Machines, Stitchpunks, Neutral

Personality:
If we choose for them to talk, then we need personalities.

9postersmall.jpg

Last edited:

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
o more hiding
[FONT=&quot]Number: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Build:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Male, small muscular build. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gender:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Male[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Appearance: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Main body is covered by small chain wrapped around a metal skeleton that is only viewable under his right armpit. He has goggle like eyes that have a red circle patterns around he middle of his pupils. His real eye colour is a soft orange with a blue rim that makes them less threatening in a way that no one (even him) knows. He has a gladiator like helmet that is thin metal and has the part that cover his nose torn off.1 He wears a hand made leather jacket with a pocket where his right chest is. He wears baggy brown pants with a small piece of string wrapped around them that keeps them up. He has brown boots that are open but fit on his feet well enough that he doesn’t need laces. He has gloves going up to his elbows made of leather. Overall his clothes were originally from action figures.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Personality:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
12 is only serious if the situation is at a critical point, other wise he’ll be a cheeky devil who loved attention if ever given it. Around females he won’t be shy, he doesn’t see any reason to be shy around anything unless he has feeling for someone, which hasn’t happened for a long while. If he was given the opportunity to make anything that involved engineering he’d put himself to work without hesitation. He has a can do attitude to every thing he does, it’s what seperates him from others since they all act gloomy over how the world is. 12 can be sensitive at times when it has been over critical, he can takes things to heart if it is that bad. He has a passion for technology and anything about it that involves engineering skills or puzzle solving. Over all 12 is a spunky guy with good attitude towards everything and everyone. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Powers/Abilities[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Engineering. 12 can make and broken down car into a beautiful machine within a few days since it’s his passion. As a side power he hasn’t really gotten good control of, he can sometime have a sixth sense during combat, other times he’s useless.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Side:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Neutral[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Weapon:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
He has a mini pistol that some police officers hide near their crotch in movies straped to his back. He rarely uses it since he can’t always find bullets to reload them with after combat. 12 also has a Swiss pocket knife that has lost one metal piece on the mini fork inside and has a big chip taking away half of the red plastic on the right side.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bio: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
12 had a name once, but that was a long while ago. His used to be called Dirk Dickinson. The mechanic who’ll fix your car right, his nicknames were either cog head or piston fist, piston fist was because he could punch hard like one and because he worked with them. When the world started to fall apart he managed to get blueprints and work out how to create the machine that transferred your soul so, he went off and did it. But when he turned into one the machine he used back fired and caused a large explosion, killing many other that were around him or far off. He felt guilt in doing such a thing and figured he had become a bad guy in doing something like this. He doesn’t have a side, he’ll just help people in need or fight of anyone that attacks him.[/FONT]

The Dream

Awards
*Looks at empty rp* Where's all the peoples? This suck no ones joined! and I was looking forwards for this to start soon.

The Dream

Awards
Good idea. Hope that plan works, wonder why no wants to join yet though, it is a good rp with a good story to it, and wasn't there that other guy that said they would join? I can't remeber that persons name but there was somone else.

The Dream

Awards
Ok. Anyway if you want you can ask them if they're going to join, but you don't have to if you don't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back