• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mysticalmario

what do you guys think of stitch being in kh2? i guess hes cool.. but yea i just found that out today, and wienie the pooh is gonna be on kh2 also.. freakin a!! well atleast cloud is gonna be in it..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
1. Where did you find out that Winne the Pooh was going to be in KH2?
2. IMDB is a pretty reliable source on movies and game that have already came out. But That cast list has not been confirmed what-so-ever. And I submitted something to that site saying that the 101 Dalmatians and their voices are going to be in KH2 that IMDB will believe it and post it.

IMDB + KH2 = BULL CRAP

Plus they don't even have Sora, Kairi, Donald, Goofy or Auron's voice person. Proving even more that list is BS

Last edited:

The Reaper

Sticth is stupid. But i guess he's better than more of the recent disney movie character's!

A

Audo

Lilo and Stich is one of the best nmovie. Reaper which characters do you speak of?

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
It would be kind of a funny summon, having him come in and just destroy everything, or maybe you could summon him and he could get some of the other experiments to come out. lol

oathion

Lilo & Stitch would have some kind of pointless plot, kind of like Jungle World.

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
Stitch is AWESOME. He'd be an great summon too: Eat your opponent. Or shoot those little ray guns.

Sgt Moo

He isnt one of the world i can tell you that for a start. The structure of the movie doesnt realy allow a world to be created from it, let alone a story for the world. The only way stitch could appear in the game is as a summon but I doubt even that.

YoshiAngemon

At least we know that Genie and Mushu are gonna be summons in the game. And I think it would be only logical if 626 is to appear as a Summon character. Besides, He can use physical attacks like the Berserker or such. But he is a powerful creature. Who can tell?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sorarocks said:
Wennie the pooh is coming back!uhh!i think stitch would'nt really fit in KH2.
stitch would fit in beacause it probably would b da place wear sora is reminded of destiny islands...........but i hate stitch and hope dis is a rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back