• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stitch, Yuna, Rikku, and Tron battle pic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

On various sites japanes and english have confirmed that Stitch, will be in the game along with Yuna and Rikku (There FF-X2 versions)
Here is the supposed information.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/vindeggama/Possible_Stitch_Info.jpg
Mors translation confirms that it is in.
aslo here is the pic of the tron battle. The reaction comand reads "Reprogram"

96893.jpg

and another KH2 promo box cover.

KH2_Promo_Box.jpg

More screens that confirm Yuna Rikku and Stitch
http://img465.imageshack.us/my.php?image=novpvp00600050nm.jpg
http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=novpvp00600020jz.jpg
http://img381.imageshack.us/my.php?image=novpvp00600015il.jpg

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
YES RIKKU IS IN THE GAME. *cough* I hope she kills Yuffie *cough*

YESH YESH YESH I love Rikku. And then theres LK. If 101 D is uin there then I will die happy ^^

The Unkind Soul

what's even cooler and probaly be in the game is -- sora will meet up with yuna and ask her where riku is and she'll take him to rikku!! it will be hilarious!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
^_^ Than Tron isn't the last world! There's still a chance to have all those Disney classics!

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well they could've been a lil more original with yuna and rikku's costumes... <.<;; though they do look a lil younger than wut they did in ffx-2 =/ oh gawd noiw there is 3 hyper chicks in kh2... selphie, yuffie and rikku @_@;; but ohwell im happy that auron yuna and rikku r in the game ^^
wait look closly at the girls hair in the yellow dress girl's hair.... that ain't brunette like selphies..... it's red? but kairi usually wears more purply......o_O*going wtf* and i no damn well kairi and selphie cant have a 15 year old child....

Last edited:

YoshiAngemon

At least Stitch will be a Summon Character, instead of a member who would help out in the party. Then again, we may never know much about Experiment 626.

Owaz

Let me get this strait, it's not okay to assume Zexion is in the game, but it is okay to assume Stitch, Rikku, and Yuna are in the game? Okay...right. :rolleyes: I do agree that is Rikku, Yuna, and Stitch in there, but Axel is rather huge compared to that girl. And I believe that girl there with Axel is that female friend of BHK we see him and those two other guys with. Edit: Now that I look at their surroundings, I'm positive that is the room where we've seen BHK looking down at his hands in some screenshots. Maybe Axel is kidnapping her to lure out BHK...? Oooo did I make a theory? :p

Last edited:

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
seems like more FF is making an appearance in the game. seems like they are helping out at hollow bastion with the army. i guess you're not alone in this fight. and it seems sora gives up this battle. and where axel takes the girl. looks like the twilight town clocktowert to me. it might be one of BHKs friends. Tron looks cool. unlike the movie XD. and lion king looks just like the movie itself. and potc freaks me out... the game is gonna have a better story than all KH games so far. think of it. kh1 had not much of a story to it. kill heartless defeat ansem. get kairi/riku. save the princesses. AND THATS IT.. KH2 will overcome that lack of story 10 fold.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
this might be the battle of hallow bastion. you know the XIII Order launches an attack using the heartless army.

Midnightdragon

If Stitch is a summon character, then will we get his experiment pod as a summon trinket? I hope he's not a summon character. I want to go to his world.

* I wonder if Sora knows what he's asking when he begs that Unknown to let him into the world of darkness and he better have a good reason for it. BTW he better learn fast how to keep his keyblade! I'm tired of people taking my keyblade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back