• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stitch theory....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_blade09

I think there will be no Lilo and Stich World. I think stitch will be a summon. There is an image of Stitch.check the kingdom hearts 2 website and there is no Lilo and Stitch World. CLICK HERE

Dont flame me if you think this is post before

stitch9if.png

キングダム ハーツII is the Best GAme

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
im starting to think there wont be summoning in KH2. i think they mightve replaced it with co-op moves and reaction commands. but i think stitch is helping out cloud and leon, or yuna and rikku.

Murf5891

we dont know if there is a stitch world yet they said in the new dengki there would be a new world so maybe. anyway in that pic Stitch is in Hollow Bastain so is, Yuna, Rikku, Cloud, and i think Leon. and of course Sora, Donald, and Goffy

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

Well about the lilo and stitch world not being on the kh website yet. Well tron is not on there either but it is a comfirmed world. So until now we dont know why stitch is there and maybe he does have a world. I dont think they update the site everyday but if they do then they do.

dark_blade09

wat cloudy_card said there might be a new commond in kingdom hearts 2. in the background stitch is like in hollow bastion

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Cloudy_Card said:
im starting to think there wont be summoning in KH2. i think they mightve replaced it with co-op moves and reaction commands. but i think stitch is helping out cloud and leon, or yuna and rikku.

well you are wrong! they already confirmed of being summon in kh2

d_fallen_1

from where? I never heard anything about summons.

I honestly think the summons are replaced with co-op and drive form. If you look that scene is a cutscene, not a actual gameplay with a health bar.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
shortythugsta said:
well you are wrong! they already confirmed of being summon in kh2

No they did not.They said the summons will return but they will have a bigger role like having a world that their in.They did not say Sora would summon them again.If I wrong,give us proof.The more and more you deny to give us proof,I'll think that's just your opinion.To CC:I totally agree with your post

UnknownEnigma

well simba has become from a summon to a companion and in one scene we see mushu once again on soras head like blasting fire out but is that a co op move? whatever that is....and stich maybe hes just helping out can ya leave him alone? haha anyways stich mightve mightve been brought by cid for all we know...

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
All summons have gone back to theyre old worlds. I think summons are replaced with co-ops and reaction commands.
s-e wants to give us some sort of suspense if Stitch will have his own world or whats he doing in HB?..dont worry about that. s-e is making kh2 more suspenful to fans and make things more of a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back