• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stitch in KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaD

Corozal, Puerto Rico --- Pa' que tu lo sepas' GOD_
Chaogod said:
ok i just thought of a perfect way stitch can fit in. of corse he whoud be a summon and heres what whoud happen.... ok so u decide to summonin him then a whole bunch of blue smoke arises and u see blue eyes glowing in the the smoke and then he slowly says "meega nala kweesta" and the jumps from the smoke and luaghes then he is summoned!!! what he whoud do is follow u and blast the crap out of stuff (or course he whoud be in his battle suit or whatever with his guns and crap) there ya go problem solved!!!

u think meega nala kweesta is the right words for that opening...

why not...... hmmm hiiiii or ohana means family or something like that Stich have alor of quote in the series... but anyway i think he can be in KH2 by summoning but a world hmmmm let think about it... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... man i tired with all this think things so anyway maybe yes or maybe not only the producer, dieny and nomura are the only know this details....See Ya

zappopunk182

hahahaha .:kl:. is awesome! hes going to everyones thread and destroying there hopes and dreams before they even existed.....aahahaha man .:kl:. rocks.....and one more thing.... stitchs world is another normal world....with normal things....except for like three lil fur balls running around.....why would they put that in there?.....kinda retarded.....and they already have normal worlds....why get more....

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
i don't know where you heard that stitch will be in the game but if he is i will be so happy. ih definetly happy *laughs like stitch*, i can actually do that, but still i so want stitch to be in the game,*talks like stitch* down with the the big fat dummy head gantu! *laughs like stitch again*, i like doing that! i hope you get to catch the expiriments, that would be fun, and kick the gabaga head hamsterveil! and there is not 3 little fur balls running around, there is 627 expiriments and 70% of them are still in pods.

Chaogod

i like stitch 2 i think it whoud be a good idea he's way better then friggin winne the pooh i mean come on how low is that???

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
If you are that then I guess we all apologize for discriminating.

But still....having Stitch in the game would be stupid when they have better things to put in the game. And Stitch seems retarded....XD But overall thats not true or official. And Disney/Square/Nomura is going with Popularity, rating, and classicisity.

Dagger-Karite

Sorry, but IMDB isn't too reliable. They're known to get a lot wrong. -.-; But that would be interesting...

*AngelofMusic*

Dagger-Karite said:
Sorry, but IMDB isn't too reliable. They're known to get a lot wrong. -.-; But that would be interesting...

Really? Son of a...! I use IMBD all the time to try and figure out where I've seen certain actors cause when I can't figure it out it drives me insane. GRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back