• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Still questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

I finished KH2 like one hour ago but i still have 2 questions left :

1.WHO IS THE GEU ????
2.Why is Xemnas in a knight outfit at the end of the game ?

Oh yeah and playing wit Riku is really really really cool ... it's just stupid that it's not more than one minute...aaargh now i'll try to get the fenrir keyblade!lol

EDIT :

3.There is a scene in one older trailer where you see Sora and co in the kh1 hollow bastion attacked by neo shadows and nobodies but it isn't in the game ? Were some scenes deleted for the final version ?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
1. The GEU is Roxas, but the glowing eye is no longer there.

2. That's not Xemnas, its like the pilot of his giant dragon-ship-thing.

2. Yes, a lot of scenes from the first few trailers were deleted or heavily-edited.

Blindfolded_Riku

oooooook thx a lot ... fwaaah finally i know who the GEU is !

Now that i think about it ..in the latest interview from nomura he says sth about Zexion being ''fallen into ruins'' or sth similar i really don't know what's supposed to mean bc there wasn't any info on him ... i think ...anyone knows about that?

AinzX

the only time zexion appears is near the start of the game where it shows all the members in those seats - lasting only a couple of seconds - same goes with the deceased members in KH COM (a possible exception could be marluxia but then again he was in the opening CGI)

Blindfolded_Riku

yeah i remember that at the beginning of the game ... i wonder if he's going to be in KH3 , if he is he surely will be the final boss or a very powerful opponent

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Beginning as a small psychological experiment, the research project into the "darkness of the heart" expanded rapidly. At the advice of my youngest disciple, Ienzo, I prepared a large-scale research facility beneath castle.

ienzo is the original form of zexion, someone with that big a part in the story might have a chance at a return.

The_Watcher

Wait so if the scene with Neo-Shadows was deleted......... Hey Wait are Neo-Shadows still in The Game? And if so how often do they appear (they were my fav heartless from COM

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Neo's are the ones that show up in Deep Dive. To my knowledge you never fight them.

Also I believe, personally, that Nomura's statement about Zexion is a hint towards the optional boss the NA version is going to get.

Blindfolded_Riku

to explain ''fallen into ruins'' he would have made a little side story and i don't think he will clear this with a optional boss..besides sephiroth is the only optional boss by now and it's doubtful that there are going to be more than him

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
1. There is no GEU (Glowing-Eyed Unknown). He didn't end up making it in the final cut, but he was replaced by Roxas at the beach scene.

2. That was not believed to be Xenmas, it was actually the controller of a huge machine (In my opinion it seemed very similar to the machine Marluxia fought you on).

3. Yes many, many scenes have been edited/cut from the final design. They're actually quite easy to spot out.

Also I believe, personally, that Nomura's statement about Zexion is a hint towards the optional boss the NA version is going to get.
If that happens the chances of a Final Mix being released in Japan raises...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back