• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Still no parents?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku's_souleater

well look at the pic that was released that had one of the chasers thats on kh 2:final mix he had blues eyes and looked like sora it may be soras dad.....

Josiah

Quarian Power!
hmm >.>;; ...There are some interesting theories in this thread >.>;; ...Someone In Sora's Bloodline ...Very Interesting!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Sora's mom lives on destiny Islands. Not the play islands, but the islands where his house is. Remember in the beginning when Sora left in the middle of the storm?

"Sora, dinner's ready, come on down!......Sora?"

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Sora's mom lives on destiny Islands. Not the play islands, but the islands where his house is. Remember in the beginning when Sora left in the middle of the storm?

Oh Really? Hmmm I musta forgot about that but I bet Sora's parents are of no importance to the storyline. ANd Sora would have mention something about them by now

Masamune

Big Boss
Well..Why would he moment his parent anyway (I wouldn't moment anything about MY parent if I was in a joruney) and if they where have anything to do..SO it should talk in kh3 if not..His parent aren't importen at all!

exactly... so there is no point of showing them they have no real importance...

W

wapugirl

Wow I have'nt seen any parents in KH2 and sence Kairi was on the island they sould have shown them..But anyways do you think they will be in KH3?

Why or why not?

Bad idea. The parents have no part in this game...as of yet.

well look at the pic that was released that had one of the chasers thats on kh 2:final mix he had blues eyes and looked like sora it may be soras dad.....

You're probably wrong

but the chasers were in the past so it has to be soras dad or older brother...

you can be wrong too.

I was just saying that maybe they went back in time.

GAH WRONG

that would make for good game play...

Wrong again >.>

hmm then if it is sora y he have that big keyblade in the kh2 secret movie and not kingdom key that he always has....

Cause it isnt sora.

They never showed any of the Riku's, Sora's or Kairi's parents so why show them now. To me that would be a corny idea for Square

I agree

I remember that. And that should be all we see of her. The game is sora's story. Not Sora's mom's story.

WOMEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN

But there might be a chance of us seeing the parents as Sora is back on Destiny Islands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back