• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Still No new secret ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH2destiny

ok I just beated everything. I'm in critical mode and I beated the knight and all worlds (including Winnie the Pooh and Little Meremaid).I'm at level 99, all forms maxed, ultima keyblade, and all orginazation battles, and all cups at Olympus underworlds. All I get is the same old secret ending. How come I still didn't get the NEW secret ending. Is there something I must do. Am I missing something. what is it?!

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Well, to get it, you need this:

Critical: Complete All Worlds, Defeat the E.S , Defeat the XIIIth Mushroom and Limit Conquest

Did you beat the Mushrooms? And the Limit Conquest?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Limit Conquest, I believe is that mini game where you gotta find the Trinity marks on the floor, that are scattered around the worlds, just like in the first Kingdom Hearts. You know, where there were Red Trinity marks, blue, yellow and white. Although Im not completely sure about this.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Yeah its always better on your TV. I first saw the original secret ending on my computer and it looked cool, but when I got it on my TV, it was freaking awesome. The quality is so much better, and I can see why this guy wants to see in on his TV instead of a lowquality vid like youtube.

[√]Genuflect
OK..You really should do limit conquest(no clue about it!).
It's better if you're the one that work hard to see the new ending..

KH2destiny

but what are limit quests.
and soraox I'm a boy
and I wasn't conned either. Its japanese text with english voices and has extra scenes in it. Like roxas vs Riku and Xigbar talking to Zexion. it came witht he box with re com and the project book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back