• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Still accepting)(sign up thread)Lifes Destruction: Chapter 2 The Restores

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Slowly moving deeper into the cave tunnel that he had entered Artem never once looked back this was the end of the line and he had to continue moving forward. Anyways even if he did turn back what was left for him friends, family a lover? Not letting the thoughts get to him Artem continued into the tunnel. After a few steps he pulled out his sword. It was a aura blade made from ancient stone that took many abilities and forms for there master to weild. Artem himself was 6 ft tall with brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He also wore a black coat made out of a material that protected him from heat and fire, his necklace gave him the ability to breath underwater, besides that he wore blue jeans that had the same effect as the jacket as did his gloves.

"Well old friend this is it the finally haven once we walk in the final battle starts lets hope we are ready" Artem said putting the blade back in its hilt.

"BOOOOMMMM" Artem dashed as a the tunnel started to close behind him. entering a hug Cavern the destruction filled the tunnel giving Artem no place to escape. There was no point in escaping know what he was after was now staring right at him with a smile.

"Artem I was wondering what took you so long" Said the figure that had no face looked human but it didn't have any identification of being male or female. only the things voice gave the hint it was male. "Hope you didnt hurt yourself on the way i...." Artem pulled out his sword and dashed at the creature. Countering the attack by turning his right hand into a blade the creature laughed.

"Oh don't worry Artem you shall get your chance but I have a question why don't you have something back there worth living for or is my death the only thing you live for anymore" The creature didnt get a answer but instead a bottle of a purple substance in his face. What ever the stuff was its started to burn a whole in the creatures face as Artem said a word that coudn't be heard by the creature.

"I am sorry all of those I leave behind but the world will do better without me" Artem said as a blinding light filled the cave causing a huge explosion.

The light caused a huge explosion that could be seen all around the world to most it meant the most dangerous Hartomana had been killed saving the world from there order, to others it meant a great ally had finally passed on into the next life taking with him a monster.

But this is not how the tale ends but its beginning no let us see what this warrior let behind and what he is still to gain in this tale. Yes the warrior is still alive but his memory of his past gone.

This rp is about a man named Artem Bleause and his story join me as I travel in a time long forgotten in a world unknown to most as we see his tale continue from a beginning.

Terms To Know

Hartomana: Creatures of great power they take many forms and powers and as long as anyone can remember they have been the rulers of humans for a long time maybe even the beginning of Time. There are many tribes of Hartomana each with there own element.

Thatos: Artems home world and the one world known for now.

Humans: Obvious.

Aura Weapons: The only weapons these days that humans and the Hartomana use all weild a different weapon and a true form. these weapons can transform into the weilders imagenary form cause mutliple forms and abilities the only flaw a aura weapon can only weild one element.

Great order of the Hartomana: They were the rulers of the world until Artem one day appeared and one by one started to eliminate them with the help of many human and Hartomana alike. There were only Five members known of(order eliminated by) Henska(female Fire weilder), Taramont(Male Ice weilder), Tara(Female Thunder weilder), Mask(Male Darkness weilder), and the most dangerous and ruler of the other four Ogma(Male Manipulation of space Weilder).

The Restores: A new order that appeared 6 years after Artems Final battle with 5 members it is unknown if they are human or Hartomana or Both.

Known facts on Thatos:

Artem Bleause is the most known Aura weilder in the world for his elimination of the Great Order of the Hartomana in his last known battle he took down Ogma the leader of the Great Order and is said to have died with him. 9 years have past since that day.

After the final battle there finally seemed to be peace On Thatos but it didnt last long as a new order slowly arised Calling them selfs "The Restores" they have slowly been Gaining Control of Thatos but will there grip stay?

RULES:

!. No power or godmodding
2. You can have up to two characters.
3. have fun.
4. all other KHI rules apply.

Reminder before I forget if your character has a past with Artem you need to us the last two things asked for on both temps.

Templates:

Human:

Name:
Aura element:
Personality:
Bio:
Past with Artem(if you have one like a old friend lover, Rival, enemy):
Bio of Past with Artem(give a detailed past with Artem):

Hartomana:

Name:
Aura weapons element:
Mana element(your bodies element use as in are they from a fire Tribe or water tribe):
Abilities Of tribe(Physical and Mental abilities gained from tribe birth):
Looks(your not really human remember that:
Bio:
Past with Artem(if you have one like a old friend lover, Rival, enemy):
Bio of Past with Artem(give a detailed past with Artem):

Restores of Life:

There will only be Five main Restorers once the five slots are filled anyone else that once to be a bad guy can be a soldier or general of the army the Restorers.

Name:
Aura weapons True form:
Aura weapons Element:
Bodies Element(Only if your a Hartomana):
Rank(If your one of the leaders just put a roman numeral on this like I or IV If a soldier or General well I am sure you get it):
Looks:
Species(Human or Hartomana):
Personality:
Bio:

Members

Artem Bleause (KKL), Marno Espadal (KKL)

Mask Ankoku (Seph2), Inack Thourm (Seph2)

Rain De Luca (Angelic Symphony), Blue Narcrane (Angelic Symphony)

Pyrin Terrum (DarkxLight)

Luna Star (Angel of Peace)

Kai Zarano (King Sora X)

Aimme Della-Sol (Rpgangel)

Ryuzaki Kenyuka (Solareon)

Last edited:

GHAST

Re: Lifes Destruction: Chapter 1 Amnesia

Eh. Seems bland. This is why I haven't participated in a majority of these role-plays. While there are quality ones every once in a while, most seem far too vague and rushed. Anyhow, I'm rambling. Try expanding on your ideas, and if you could, fix your grammar. Those run-on sentences are not so attractive.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

Well your opinions are your own and thank you this was a little rushed and I just went through it and fixed most of the errors but unless your going to join please dont post here. If you have advise for me pm or vm it to me but dont waste space on this thread if your not going to help it and I am soory if that sounds rude I dont mean it to be.

Besides that thanks for you advise and know back to the rp its self.

<3

Call me Love, love.

I'm interested, but I do have a few questions.

Do our characters help explain Artem's past? Or do we start a new story?

What is a "Bodies Element"? I think I have a fair idea, but just to be sure.

And is The Restores main goal just to gain control of Thatos, or is there more?

I might join, depending on the answers. Can you reserve a spot for Restore, please?

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards

------------------------------------

Sounds interesting ^^ I should have a temp up soon ^_^

Name: Mask Ankoku

age: Unknown, as he is completely covered in black tendrils, while his face is hidden behind a mask, fitting of his name.

Aura weapons True form: Swords of Darkness - Even though Mask uses his tendrils for all manner of things, not forgetting fighting and defending, he also has the power to wield his own weapons, in the shape of broadswords. These weapons appear out from the darkness and simply float around him as he controls them mentally. As they are made entirely from darkness, Mask can summon numerous amounts of them, each one acting independently both defending and attacking for him, all with the power of his mind. However, there is a more, dangerous way in which he summons his swords, though he doesn't use this unless in the most serious of situations.

Aura weapons Element: Darkness

Bodies Element(Only if your a Hartomana): Darkness

Looks: http://fc16.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/234/9/a/Shade_of_Doom_by_xadhoom.jpg Though Mask appears like this, it is suggested that the black tendrils covering and constricting his entire body, is simply just concealing that of his true form deep within it. From the outside appearance, Mask is about 7'' tall, using his tendrils to do everything for him like, moving and picking up objects as his entire body seems to be bound by his darkness. (Will show his unbounded form at some point in the rp ^_^)

Species(Human or Hartomana): Hartomana

Personality: Mask gives off no one personality. At times, he can be silent to the point of not even communicating with words, only in slight movements. While other times, have seen him become furiously enraged, ripping people apart without any hesitation. Though he mostly acts like this around most people, there are rare times and moments that he actually becomes quite calm and talkative, but mostly this was with Henska, the wielder of fire.

Bio: Mask is possibly one of the most mysterious and oldest of all the Hartomana, with exception of course to Ogma, who is even more mysterious. Not much is known about this ancient leader and wielder of the very darkness, except of course, that he had been in control of this element for millenia upon millenia. Though over the many centuries his outward appearance has changed, Mask has never really changed his inner form. At the time of Artem, Mask didn't look much different to what he does now, still wearing the same mask he always does, while a few black tendrils hung down from his neck moving along his back forming something that would resemble a cape. With this form, more of Mask's inward appearance was shown, as he work naturally black clothes though they appeared more formal, while his skin was rather a light tan with some traces of darkness.

Mask was the last of the great order to battle against Artem, their battle was possibly one of the most challenging in the boy's brief existence of his life, though as the fighting went on, it started to become the same for Mask. Eventually having too much fun to contain himself, Mask unleashed his true power upon Mask, wrapping both of them within his darkness so that they could fight one on one. After some time had past, the darkness surrounding them both faded away, leaving Artem the sole winner, while the only remains of Mask being infact, the large mask he always wore, laying harmlessly on the ground face up looking at Artem, with its deathly cold white eyes.

Though Mask never thought it was possible for him to be defeated, he had however planned for this possibility, and so some time after his defeat, the large mask left behind was eventually swallowed by the darkness, where Mask began to very very slowly reform piece by piece. Though by this way it would take him quite a long time to reform, he didn't matter, as he had all the time in the world to do so. What didn't occur to him however, was that Marno would revive him from the darkness, to once again serve those that wanted to control. Forming a romantic relationship with someone, would seem quite impossible for Mask, however one actually formed between him and Henska, the fire wielder.

This brought into the world a human daughter, which they named Rain. Even from an early age, Mask knew that Rain would take on the powers inherited by her mother, and maybe even possibly a bit of darkness. So as not to have her get harmed, both Hartomana agreed to send her away, though some time after this, Artem appeared and the true fighting began against him. Finding out that Henska was one of the first to be slayed, brought great anger to Mask, though he didn't once show it to Artem as they fought, at least, not until he unleashed all of his darkness against him.

Now fully brought back, Mask has watched over his daughter who has grown up so quickly and has become the last member of the Restorers, while also taking on her powers over the darkness which he too controls.

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

SLA: Spot reserved and the answer to your question are yes everyones character that was from Artems past will help him remember if they choose to while at the same time start a new story. Artems memories will mostly be like flashbacks or what people remind him of his Past.

Bodies Element means the same as mana element in the Hartomana temp as in what element are they from I only mad the two different because the leaders of the Restores are masters of there element thats all.

As the Retores goal there is more to it but for know we will keep that ender wrap once you post a temp for a leader of the Restore I will pm you there goals.

Seph2:Cant wait to see your temp.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

DxL: fair enough I am done with my temp so heres what they should look like.

Human

Name:(Artem Bleause)

Aura weapons true Form: Double edged sword with a golden hilt.

Aura element: Wind

Looks(pics work):
Google Image Result for http://img3.cdn.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/8d7f802400057c2f18cc84951653762e1231556635_full.png

Personality:Having lost his memory 5 years ago Artem Personality has stayed the same. Always fighting for the innocent but with a hot temper if someone was to push the right buttons Artem will snap especially if they are hurting someone he is friends with.

Bio: Cant remember a thing.(For now)

Past with Artem(if you have one like a old friend lover, Rival, enemy): He is Artem he just doesn't remember.

Bio of Past with Artem(give a detailed past): Before he had lost his memory Artem was a very skilled Aura user with many techniques having grown tired of The Great Order always controlling everyone. Artem decided to fight back causing many Rebellions to form as he killed the rulers of the order one by one. By his side were many people both Human and Hartomana. During his life time at 14 Artem had to learn he was young and had to show people he was a warrior one that people could trust in battle. After eliminating the four lower Rulers Artem decided that the final battle would be one on one. So Making sure no one would follow him Artem left early in the night. By afternoon when the explosion happen it was clear were Artem had disappeared and what he had done.

Restores of Life:

Name: Marno Espadal

Aura weapons True form: Space Axe

Aura weapons Element: Space Manipulation

Bodies Element(Only if your a Hartomana): Space Manipulation

Looks:Unknown to anyone besides the other 4 rulers. In that Case he is a lot like his Father Ogma which is a human form without a face. Being covered by a black indestructable substance Marno is in every way like his father.

Species(Human or Hartomana): Hartomana

Personality: Lets just say if you were to disobey him death would be the one thing you would wish for. Being a very cruel ruler Marno has been known to be very cunning and evil.

Bio:After the fall of the Great Order Marno was inraged that a human had caused there down fall. Raising the old members back Marno created his own Clan The Restores there true goal is not known.

of course I am sure you guys will make way better temps then me lol.

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.

Thanks. I'll get to my temp as soon as I can.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Alright, even though i may have some schedule problems, i will try to get a temp up in the next few days..but are we allowed to have more than one element..or just one..

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

It looks good and ya never do bad RP's so keep a look out for my temp around this week.

thank you I try well I have had some bad rps until I finally made my Nobody rp "The nobodies of Org 15" after that rp had its ending my rps have seem to have gotten better lol.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Name: Rain De Luca

Aura weapons True form: Two completely black Katana's, one named Chaos, the other, Fury. Neither weapon appears unless Rain calls out the command, "Flare up, Chaos and Fury." They form in each of Rain's hands in dark mist, after a few seconds the mist disappears.

Aura weapons Element: Darkness

Looks: Clicky : D

Rain stands at 5'4 and weighs around 110 pounds. Her red hair is a trait given to her by her mother, Henska, her purple eyes from her father, Mask. Rain wears a long purple dress, which hugs her upper body. The dress cuts off just above her kness in jaggered ends.

Species: Human

Personality: Don't be fooled by Rain's appearance, she is really best described as a Venus Fly Trap. Her blissful demeanor is nothing but fiction, and her lure has worked for her on various occasions. Her delicate smiles are almost always plasted on her face.

Being the youngest of The Restores has made Rain always want to prove herself as being a powerful leader. Her heated temper lies under her disguise, when it appears, Rain often never rests till she gets her revenge. She is often caught talking more mature than her age, but that comes from her father's impression on her.

Bio: Rain was only 8 years old when she heard the news of her parents murder. A man named Artem Bleause was known to be the murder of all the Great Order of the Hartomana leaders, including her Mother, the fire weilder, and her father, the darkness weilder.

By the age of 2, her element was chosen. Rain was to follow her mothers footsteps. But as time moved on after the death of her parents, her anger bought out the dark element in Rain and she chose to follow her father instead.

She was furious by the fact that some man not only killed her parents, but stole their rule away from all the other Great Order of the Hartomana leaders as well. So Rain did the only thing she thought was right. The saying "When you want something done, do it yourself" came to mind, and Rain became the youngest, and last member to join The Restores. With their true goal unknown, Rain promises to take revenge for her parents, anyway she can.

[Hope it's okay. Tell me if it's not and I'll edit. I might edit later to add more.]

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards

--------------------------------------------------------

Name:Inack Throum (Pronounced E-Knock)

Aura weapons true Form: A single dagger which when released increases in length with a raging fire as the blade.

(Dagger before releasing)

(Dagger/ Sword after releasing)

Aura element: Fire

Looks(pics work): http://th07.deviantart.com/fs12/300W/i/2006/264/8/c/fire_summoner_by_Rabby_fufu.jpg

Personality: Five years ago when Inack traveled with Artem, fighting against anything that stood between them and there goal, Inack always had a rather cool and calm personality, taking things slowly and thinking them through, while at other times, he can become quite enraged, letting his emotions take control.

Bio: After the many years since that night Artem left to face off against the final leader Ogma, Inack tried his best to keep everyone who had fought alongside Artem during their travels together, to not lose hope and to believe that he survived in that explosion the whole land saw. This did work for some time, but in the end, even this hope didn't last long, as every day with no sign of Artem caused everyone to think the worst.

After waiting for almost a year, around the site that used to be a humongous mountain, Inack was finally convinced by the others to come to terms that Artem wasn't coming back. Agreeing with this, each of the companions that were together during their journey, slowly drifted apart, returning to their homes and lands. Inack spent the next couple of years trying to make his tribe and land a much better place then what it was, though still retaining the thought that Artem was alive somewhere out there.

Past with Artem(if you have one like a old friend lover, Rival, enemy): Inack was one of the first humans Artem met, before asking him to join the wind wielder on his journey fighting the evil Hartomana and any humans that aligned themselves with them.

Bio of Past with Artem(give a detailed past): Before he met Artem, Inack was a young fire aura user, one who even in his tribe, could clearly be seen that he would become a much greater wielder as he got older, maybe even reaching the level of leadership for the tride. At this moment in time, Inack's tribe was currently at war with another rival tribe for control over the land.

Out training one day alone, Inack was ambushed by a group of said tribesmen, easily able to fight against them, though even he couldn't last much longer as they fought him all at once. That was when Artem appeared, and with his help, both he and Inack were able to fight and chase them away. Both slightly wounded from the under handing way the tribe had fought, Inack and Artem traveled back to his village, where Artem was filled in on what was happening in that land.

Before he could move on, Artem was suddenly caught in the middle of a large battle between both tribes, and partnering up with Inack, both boys were able to heavily decimate the forces from the rival tribe. It was after this battle, that Inack's tribe opened up negotiations which was still going on, right up to the point that Artem was about to leave, to head once again on his journey.

It took some talking and reasoning, but finally, Inack set off on his Artem's journey as a repayment for the great help from his tribe. From that moment, both boys traveled far and wide, meeting many others, some of which both human and Hartomana would join them, as they continued on their way, fighting many powerful enemies, including the great Hartomana's.

On the final night, the one which Artem was about to go and face off against the leader of the Hartomana, Inack already knew what his friend was about to do, and so was already outside when Artmen had left the inn silently without anyone knowing. It was during this, that both friends talked and that Inack was explained why Artem had to do it alone. Before he left, Artem said one final thing to Inack, that stayed with the boy, and what kept his hope alive even to this day. "Don't worry...We'll see each other again." the wind user said with a smile, before he left to face off against Ogma.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

Name: Pyrin Terrum (the first name says his element)

Aura Weapons true form: A large jagged blade that has magma printed patterns all over the steel blade. He carries this over his back and it always heats up which tells that he's ready to draw it out.

Aura weapons element: Fire

Mana element: Fire

Abilities Of tribe: (edit later need time to think)

Looks: http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo136/WolfxDragonx/koifrithalf031.jpg

Personality: Pyrin has a bit of an attitude problem. He hates to wait on anyone and it really ticks him off even more when they decide to not arrive. He doesn't like to talk to others he only talks to those he thinks is all right with him which is impossible because he never really likes anyone. Even though he has all this fury inside of him he will lose control of his anger and it will become his downfall. He's sometimes arrogant and hotheaded at the time but no one really knows why he acts like this. Probably because of all the heat he has.

Bio: Pyrin was never really the hot head he is today. Before he had a heart burning not for hate but for love and respect to everyone. Even though he is a Harmonta he never judged anyone by the way they are. It was not long that he was fighting against the Artem and he was needed by the other members of his race. He fought valiantly and bravely with the only limited fire power he had in his body. Not once did he back down in the fight against Artem and the rest of his people who fought along side with him.

But he never knew that he would fall in love with a human. She was very beautiful and his firery heart cooled down by a few degrees by the sight of her. She was fighting along side Artem but she wanted to be with Pyrin not matter that he was a firery demon on the side of Harmonta. But soon she betrayed Pyrin and tried to kill him one day for the sake of her people.

Pyrin was torn apart from her betrayal and his fire burned with rage and hate inside of his heart. He then began to despise all humans for being infeary to him and the rest of the Harmonta. He never dared to talk to anyone about his past and no one dared to even ask him about it because he will just set them on fire. His rage got the better of him and it gave him the opprotunity to use his firery powers to it's full potential. He swears to burn people to death if they ever got in his way and he will never reason with them again.

<3

Call me Love, love.

I've never seen you play a good guy Sephy.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards

AS: I know shocking isnt it
Everyone who has made a temp is accepted lets just wait for a little bit longer for some more people to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back