• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Still a Mystery...I think?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
is it still a mystery, or do we know zexions weapon yet. i have not heard or seen or read it anywhere. does anyone know the weapon?or has it not been revealed?if not, y wouldnt they reveal zexions weapon?any ideas? what would be so secret about it?

HandsomeAnsem32

ungh....so many threads about this. No we don't know Zexions weapon.
So far we think he might not even have a weapon. Considering you don't ever see it in KH CoM and KH 2. And he uses illusions than dirtying his own hands.

Roxas Sorrows

But it doesn't matter, he is eliminated. Weapon or not, he is dead, and we shouldn't care.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Roxas Sorrows said:
But it doesn't matter, he is eliminated. Weapon or not, he is dead, and we shouldn't care.

He's not dead,well. He COULD be but his gravestone was destroyed so no1 couldn't really tell. Red means their dead & Blue means they're alive. There's no color for Zexion because like I said,his was destroyed.

No1's sure yet & no1's sure about his weapon. Zexion is left to a big mystery.

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
next interview someone gets with nomura, they have to ask about this. maybe it will be explained in a kh3, who knows. i just want to know the reason they never showed the weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back