• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stickers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomMoose

Hello all I’m new to kh franchise started with Birth By Sleep and am currently loving the shit out of it, I just need a couple questions answered.

Would someone please clear this up for me I have completed terra ven and currently playing aqua ‘s story on proud this will unlock the last episode as well as blank points right? I also need to know if I have to beat the final boss AGAIN for for terra and ven when I fully complete their sticker albums in order for them to count and if that unlocks fragmentary passage. What I want to know is how do I unlock both a fragmentary passage and blank points. If anyone could tell me it would be much appreciated.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hello all I’m new to kh franchise started with Birth By Sleep and am currently loving the shit out of it, I just need a couple questions answered.

Would someone please clear this up for me I have completed terra ven and currently playing aqua ‘s story on proud this will unlock the last episode as well as blank points right? I also need to know if I have to beat the final boss AGAIN for for terra and ven when I fully complete their sticker albums in order for them to count and if that unlocks fragmentary passage. What I want to know is how do I unlock both a fragmentary passage and blank points. If anyone could tell me it would be much appreciated.

I believe if you just have a completed sticker collection saved with each in proud that the completion of Aqua's story should unlock the Final Episode, followed by the Secret Episode.

Glad to help!

EDIT: That means that you won't have to fight those pesky final bosses again. Also, Blank Points is just a cinematic before A Fragmentary Passage, so it unlocks along with it :)

KingdomMoose

Hey thanks for the help unfortunately I just decided to suck it up collect and playthrough again just beacuse I’m that paranoid about not getting it. Thank you for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back