Stickers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KingdomMoose

Awards
Hello all I’m new to kh franchise started with Birth By Sleep and am currently loving the shit out of it, I just need a couple questions answered.

Would someone please clear this up for me I have completed terra ven and currently playing aqua ‘s story on proud this will unlock the last episode as well as blank points right? I also need to know if I have to beat the final boss AGAIN for for terra and ven when I fully complete their sticker albums in order for them to count and if that unlocks fragmentary passage. What I want to know is how do I unlock both a fragmentary passage and blank points. If anyone could tell me it would be much appreciated.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Dandelion
  • Dandelion
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • The Foreteller
Hello all I’m new to kh franchise started with Birth By Sleep and am currently loving the shit out of it, I just need a couple questions answered.

Would someone please clear this up for me I have completed terra ven and currently playing aqua ‘s story on proud this will unlock the last episode as well as blank points right? I also need to know if I have to beat the final boss AGAIN for for terra and ven when I fully complete their sticker albums in order for them to count and if that unlocks fragmentary passage. What I want to know is how do I unlock both a fragmentary passage and blank points. If anyone could tell me it would be much appreciated.
I believe if you just have a completed sticker collection saved with each in proud that the completion of Aqua's story should unlock the Final Episode, followed by the Secret Episode.

Glad to help!

EDIT: That means that you won't have to fight those pesky final bosses again. Also, Blank Points is just a cinematic before A Fragmentary Passage, so it unlocks along with it :)

KingdomMoose

Awards
Hey thanks for the help unfortunately I just decided to suck it up collect and playthrough again just beacuse I’m that paranoid about not getting it. Thank you for responding.