• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stickers, Stickers everywhere!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
Did anyone else almost rage quit trying to get the sticker in Terra's file when you have to get this one from really high in the audience chamber while in 'Enchanted Dominion'?

Do you have any stickers that were a specific pain for you to get? I think that at least one sticker drove everyone nuts at one point of another. In my case because I was obsessed with getting all of them.

Antar

Awards
I loved finding and collecting the stickers, which is why I'm glad they have a similar system with Puzzle pieces in KH2fm. None of them were exactly frustrating, just some I had to return to after getting the needed abilities like a higher jump. Some stickers I just cheated and got them earlier with commands like sliding dash. I really like collectables scattered in different worlds since that gives you a reason to explore, it also reminds me of Banjo Kazooie a lot, too.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I haven't bothered getting all of the stickers for any of the characters yet since playing on Critical Mode gave me everything that I needed at the time. I'm probably going to have to do that sometime before the II.5 ReMIX comes out though since I want to have that one Command Style at least once.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's been a while since I've played BbS (busted PSP and no PS3. Won't be replaying it for a while) but I don't think I had much difficulty per se. Most of the ones that were out of reach were only so because you were supposed to get them later with other abilities, e.g. Double Jump. I did have some trouble getting some, but that was mostly because I was purposely trying to get stickers that I new were out of my reach just to see if I could brake the game. :p

Which was easy in BbS because all the hyper abilities you get let you go to far away areas sooner and even ones you're not really "supposed" to go. Like in my first visit to Enchanted Dominion with Aqua, I can get a top tier spell (I think it was Glacier?) right away and I can use Shot Locks to launch Terra onto a high platform that leads you to the garden area in Radiant Garden. Unfortunately though, the programmers thought ahead put up an invisible wall anyway. My mortal enemy. :(

I was so proud of myself too...

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Which was easy in BbS because all the hyper abilities you get let you go to far away areas sooner and even ones you're not really "supposed" to go. Like in my first visit to Enchanted Dominion with Aqua, I can get a top tier spell (I think it was Glacier?) right away and I can use Shot Locks to launch Terra onto a high platform that leads you to the garden area. Unfortunately though, the programmers thought ahead put up an invisible wall anyway. My mortal enemy. :(

I was so proud of myself too...

Ah yes. I loved that aspect of the game as well. It felt like the level designers were rewarding you for thinking outside the box and being an explorer when you were able to get all of those treasure chests that you technically weren't meant to get at the initial visit. I cannot begin to express my joy and surprise when I was able to gain Superglide for Ventus at Disney Town several worlds before I was meant to get the standard one.

Also, that last part reminded me of when I used to play a lot of Sonic Adventure (the DX port on the GameCube to be more accurate) and how I was able to glitch my way through to Sonic's portion of Lost World as Knuckles. Ah, good times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back