• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sticker Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverWings3

Hello! I have unlocked the final episode and I have finished collecting all of the stickers for Aqua, but I have missed the flower sticker in the Keyblade Graveyard and, as I have been collecting and playing in the final episode, I cannot obtain it because the KeyBlade Graveyard is locked. I have not defeated Terra-Xehanort yet and I am currently level grinding and trying to finish the reports as best as I can.

Is there any way I can get the sticker to unlock the secret ending, either by waiting until after I defeat Terra-Xehanort so I can unlock the Keyblade Graveyard, or do I have to go back and recollect everything I had collected and accomplished in the secret ending save, but in my previous Aqua save? What should I do?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Hm, I'm not 100% sure if the game checks to see if you've unlocked the Secret Episode when it creates the Final Chapter folder or when you finish the Final Chapter folder.

Try finding the sticker, then beating the game again and creating a Final Chapter folder again - don't overwrite your old one! As far as I can tell, this is the moment the game updates your system file, which might contain the information saying "the Secret Episode has been unlocked." At least, that's what we're hoping for!

At that point, go back to your original Final Chapter folder. Beat the final boss here and see what happens! Nothing to lose, right?

SilverWings3

Okay. I now have 2 different save files for the final episode, one with the sticker collection completed and the other missing only the one from the keyblade grave yard.

Also I noticed while in the Mirage Arena that a "secret gem" unlocks at arena level 15. Is that for anything?
I am going to complete the first (one sticker gone) to see what happens since that is my stronger of the 2 saves, and if that fails I will just complete the second.

Also, after putting my stickers on the mural thing it says I completed it but I didn't fill the score of 140p to get the last reward? How does that work?

Im currently playing on proud mode if that affects anything, though while my Terra playthrough was also on proud my Ventus playthrough was on normal. Should I do a proud Ventus playthrough too?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Secret gems are used in Command melding; they raise the synthesized command to max level and attach a random ability on it.

As for getting all the points in the sticker album, you'll need to place each sticker around their proper locations. You'll know if a sticker's in its right place if a bunch of sparkles pop out with a noticeable sound effect. Try sticking the green fireworks sticker above Aqua and to the left, for starters.

Clearing all three stories and getting all Xehanort Reports on Proud Mode allows you to unlock the secret episode (after clearing the Final Episode), on Standard you'd also have to complete the Trinity Reports for each character.

SilverWings3

Thank you guys so much for helping me with this.
I'll probably go through and make a New Venus Save on proud mode just to be safe.
All of the determination for getting the secret ending haha.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Good luck, SilverWings! Hopefully it pays off like you'd expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back