• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stepping out of the Darkness...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sora woke up in a dark, empty castle hall. It looked so familiar, HallowBastion? No, that place was swarming with heartless when he left... "Riku? Kairi? Donald? Goofy?" he called out to his friends. But no answer came. Once again he was isolated in an unknown world.
~*~*~*~*~*
You wake up in some kind of castle, it looks empty but looks can be deceiving. 'How did I get here? Where is here?' A million questions raced through your mind. Instead of feeling helpless you get up and decide to find some people, if there are any and ask some questions. So you take your first steps out of the darkness...

They meet up save the world and blah blah blah.

RULEZ
No Power-Playing/God-moding
No Machine-gun posting
Romance kept OUT of the bed
Post atleast once a week
Put light before ur template
Be literate(or try)

TEMPLATE
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
KH World:
Bio: (optional)

CAST
Sora- Geist
Riku- Riku'sDawn
Roxas- NeoRiku
New1- III.Key(Yuki)
New2- Sallyji22(Sorena)
New3- kairigrl98(Fayt)
New4-yado(Savion)
New5-Twilight_Soul(Leanne)

Last edited:

III.KeY

Name: Yuki
Weapon: Loyal Servant (Keyblade)
Appearence: Dirty blonde hair that's Cloud's hair in front, Sora's hair in back; black wife-beater, white and green jacket with the Mickey head on it, matching shorts with the Mickey head on it, green and white shoes, necklace with Mickey's head
Personality:

Yuki is a very determined kind of guy. He wants to do everything it takes to do what he wants. He's also sometimes thoughtful and quiet, he daydreams most of the time when no one's around. Yuki sometimes goofs off, but he can get very serious at times.

KH World: Disney Castle

Bio: Later

sallyji22

Website
Name: Sorena
Weapon: Bow&Arrows+magic
Appearence:
003.jpg

Personality: Friendly, easily startled, a little shy, but she builds up her confidance on her journey
KH World: Her world was destroyed, so she lived in Twilight Town
Bio: Too Lazy...

Last edited:

kaligrl89

Name: Fayt
Weapon: Twilight Key and Braveheart Key

Appearence:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Also has blue hair, wears black gloves on both hands, and wears blue sunglasses when engaged in a battle.

Personality: Is quiet at first but later on, likes to socialize and make friends. Tries to be there for others and likes to help.

KH World: Twilight Town

Last edited:

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Name:Sora
Geneder:Male
Weapon:Kingdom Key
Appearence:Red jumpsuit,Blue eyes,Brown hair,And white gloves and a white jacket
Personaility:Happy caring and somtimes ignorant
KH World: Destiny Islands

sallyji22

Website
kaligrl89 said:
Name: Fayt
Weapon: Oblivion and Oathkeeper

Appearence:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

Also has blue hair, wears black gloves on both hands, and wears blue sunglasses when engaged in a battle.

Personality: Is quiet at first but later on, likes to socialize and make friends. Tries to be there for others and likes to help.

KH World: Twilight Town
Could you maybe have another kind of keyblade(customised)
NO MORE PPL CAN HAVE KEYBLADES NOW! EXCEPT Riku and Roxas

yado

I taste delicious
Name: Savion
Weapon: Staff and supporting magic
Appearence: Savion is tall at about 6'. He has tan skin and and cut on his face near his left eye. He also has his right half of his face painted like a skull.
Personality:a leader, easy going
KH World: Holloween town

R

Riku's Dawn

Light

Name:Riku
Weapon:Way of the Dawn & Soul Eater
Appearence:My Avatar(For Dark mode,look at sig)
Personality:Cool,A bit mean
KH World: Destiny Islands

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
hmm this thrad needs something *bump* there we go

NeoRiku

Awards
Name: Roxas
Weapon: oblivion and oathkeeper
Appearence:
bhk.jpg

Personality: not very talkative, but seems confused inside, sometimes loses his temper and hurts hsi allies.
KH World: twilight town
Bio: ???
Ability:(I am making one small change)Drive Forms ex:if Sorena was nearby, he would wear a tunic and use a bow. The only original drive forms are Final, and Anti, which he can only turn into when he is enraged (final)or darkness invades his heart(anti)

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
OOC:Starting now

IC: Sorena woke up in a dark corridor. A dim candle light in the distance was all the light there was. The hallway emmed to have no end from where she stood... "Hello? Someone? Anyone?" She called out. She didn't expect an answer. Where was she? Why was she there? How did she get there? A million questions dashed throught her mind. 'I have to get out of here, something's wrong with this place...' She walked towards that dim light in the distance

yado

I taste delicious
Savion opened his eyes. He appeared to be in a dark room of sorts. A dim torch was lit on the wall. He looked around and noticed his staff next to him. He picked it up and slung it on his back. thoughts raced quickly through his head.How did i get here. then again, where is here. He thought to himself when a new thought poped into his head. what about Jack, i was with him untill i woke up here. He thought.
"Jack! Sally, ANYONE!" He shouted. He looked towards the tourch and grabed it. He shined it along the waslls untill discovering a doorway."May as well." He said to himself and began walking down the hall.

kaligrl89

Fayt was in a dark room trying to figure out where she was. She went to a table near by where the cadle was. She picked it up and looked around the room. There was nothing in there. She took the candle and stepped out of the room. She took out her keyblades just incase a heartless attacked her.

"This is really starting freak me out," she thought to herself.
"Why am I here anyways?" she thought with confusion.
She just kept walking through the hallway with different questions in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back