• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stepping out of the Darkness...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Sorena was talking to herself while doging attack. "I have 5 arrows and a million heartless to kill!" But to win she'll need to take some chanced right? She jumped to the top of a bookshelf. She knelt on one knee. Aim for a big cluster of them, Only if they'd burn... She let go of her arrow then to her amazement as soon as her arrow reaxched the heartless it burst into falmes taking a handful of heartless with it. She looked down on to the ground. 'So how'd I get up this high anyways?' Then she lost her balance and slipped off the edge.

yado

I taste delicious
Savion continued to fend off the creatures. Although he didn't hurt them alot with his swings, he was insane at dogeing. He quickly leaped back as heartless swong at him untill he heard something hit the ground. He turned quickly to see Sorena hit the gound."You alright." He shouted to her as he evaded a bit longer but was scratched by one of the shadows near his shoulder."Dang it." He said bashing them away and focusing his energy."Cure!" He shouted and the wound dissapeared. He jumped back but was now surronded.
"this isn't good." Savion said focusing his energy into his staff once more. As he focused the heartless near him gotta ready and all leaped at him."Aero!" He shouted at the last minute sending some of them back but some made it past and were now attacking him."Dang it." He said trying to get them off him.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Sora wiped out the surrounding heartless He noticed Savion struggling a bit."I'm coming Savion!"Sora yelled as he ran to him.
Sora started to slash the heartless away."C'mon!"Sora yelled as he slahed another pile of Heartless.

kaligrl89

Fayt knelt beside him and started shaking him.
"Hey!! Hey, wake up," she said in a frightened tone. Then, she remembered him giving her a potion.
"He's going to need it more than me," she said to herself. She took the cap off of the bottle and poured it on him. After she used the whole bottle, she was watching, hoping that he would wake up.

yado

I taste delicious
"Thanks.' savion said going to help Sora. He quickly bashed the heartless away from him. He looked at the three in front of him and glanced over his shoulder to see two more."Get lost!' He shouted hiting two of the heartless in front of him. When the other three went at him, he nailed the one to his left towards the wall but ducked when the other one lunged at him."Easy." He said as more appeared.
OOC:gotta go

sallyji22

Website
OOC:U guys r posting while I'm at skool T-T

IC: Sorena regained her balance and stood up, "Almost killed myself but I'm fine..." Just then she tripped over her foot. "Is it just me or are there 3 Sora's in here?" She was seeing in triples now. She shot at a heartless but missed by atleast 2 feet. She could've sworn she hit it in the chest.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC"your posting well im asleep! not sure what to post so

sallyji22

Website
OOC: Where u live it's 4hours ahead than where I live so it kinda makes sense I post while ur asleep. I can oly get on after I finish all my homework and yes I get atleast 2hours woroth of homework and they're all in french! Plus I babysit.

twilight_soul

Yeesh, dontcha think calling me once is enough? 4 times in half an hour!?

Name: Leanne
Weapon: sword in appearence pic(more of a rapier than sword...)+summons dragon inpic as well
Appearence: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/sallyji22/Anime/020.jpg
Personality: Calm, never thinks twice about a decision that's already made, strong willed and at times a little arrogant.
KH World: Hollow Bastion(Radiant Garden)
Bio: I'm not so good with bios

twilight_soul

OOC:This is kinda on the verge of dying isn't it?

IC:Leanne woke up in the middle of a cold, damp and dark room. "What is this a giant fridge!?!?" She stood up, her knees were a little wobbly. She steadied her self against the wall, she could faintly see the image of what looked like a door in the distance... Then it almost seemed as if the darkness was wispering in her ears, all the things she didn't want to hear. 'No I'm not giving in' She inched her way to the door with her back against the wall and her sword infront of her ready for attack. She then swung the door open and ran out. This was definately one of the freakiest places she'd ever been to. Then she heard sounds from the other end of the hall. Almost as if there was a war going on there.

sallyji22

Website
★BUMP★

Sorena shook her head and leaned against a wall for support she grabbed for an arrow, it was her last one she was screwed for sure. She fit it on the bow and aimed then a heartless lunged itself at her. She lost grip of the arrow and it fired off in to the wrong direction. "Get off me!" She kicked it of and un sheated a dagger on her boot it was all she had left now. "I'm so dead..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back