• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stepping out of the Darkness...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
"Sorry about attacking I thought you were Nobodies."Sora said.
"Incase your wondering a Nobody is the body left behind when someone becomes a heartless.By the why I'm Sora.So does anybody know this place or how we're gonna get out?Anybody?"Sora asked.

kaligrl89

She jumped by the voice that spoke behind her.
"What the..." before she could finish, the guy was already heading towards the way that the heartless was walking to.
"I guess he's right. I wouldn't be able to fight them by myself. But where did he come out from?" she thought to herself.

yado

I taste delicious
OOC.....wow, lots of people, this is strange to follow
IC:Savion looked to Sorena."I'm Savion, and as for getting out, I have no clue." He said looking at the wall she said was hollow. "As for opening this, we might beable to bust it open with alot a power." Savion said looking at the wall.
OOC:short post, i know, but cant put more

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Geist said:
OOC:I jumped out and attacked you.
OOC:0.o make it more obvious next time... Yeesh I'm talking to yado and roxas and sora at the same time, how do i do it?

IC: Sorena turned around to the the spikey haired guy. "Oh it's okay, I'm sorena, that's Roxas and that's Savion. Nice to meet you sora, and actually there's something on the other side of this wall so we're going to try to break it down" She paued to catch up on her breath. "So can you lend a hand?" She asked with a friendly smile.

III.KeY

Yuki stopped to make sure the girl was near. "Okay, we're almost there... just a little more steps and--" he was tackled to the ground by a bunch of Neo-Heartless. "-- we're here!" he quickly rose up from the bottom of the creatures and began to slash at them with his Keyblade.

Once they were gone, Yuki leaned against the wall. He was breathing heavily and he seemed really tired. "At least they're gone now..." Yuki looked up and there were like twenty Heartless in front of him. "I guess... I spoke... too soon..." he slowly drew his Keyblade forward, but he was in the wrong stance. Because of the tiredness, his back was arched forward, and his arms seemed like they were dragging the Keyblade. He was still breathing heavily, and his eyelids were looking like they would close in any minute.

"Bring... it... on..." Yuki managed to say.

NeoRiku

Awards
"...Sora...That name sounds familiar....Have we met before. I feel like I know you from someplace."
Roxas thought hard for a moment.
"No, I can't seem to think where I could have seen you..."

Geist

"Sure I'll try just two of you lend me some power ok.Also Roxas you seem familiar to but I don't think we have met."Sora said as a strange symbol appeared on the ground.
"Trinity Limit!"Sora yelled.
The wall blew up."Phew that takes to much power I not better do that again here."Sora said.

sallyji22

Website
Sorena looked at the room, "Okay maybe we souldn't have done that, those heartless don't look so happy about meeting us..." Inside the room there were about a dozen Benemoths and atleaset a hundred heartless. As the last benemoth stirred awake Sorena backed up a little.

NeoRiku

Awards
ooc:Roxas egta to take a little side trip to discover who he really is.
ic:"Oh man, I don't think my club is strong enoguh for all of these guys."
As he finishes, a dark portal appears below him, and he sinks into the floor.
Roxas-Wh-Where am I?
???-You are in the realm of darkness...
Roxas-Why did you bring me here?!
???-Because it was time you knew the truth...
A bright light engulfs Roxas and he sees himself on a throne, along with twelve other people, all wearing black cloaks, he recognizes one of them...
Roxas-Axel...
He appears in Diz's Computer Room, sitting slumped in a heap on the floor.
???-Why must this be done?
Diz-Because the others will hunt him down if he remains here...
???-Poor kid.
The computer wirs, and Roxas finds himself in a dark room, suddenly, a flurry of images pop into his head, revealing his true past.The last image shows a man, in a black coat. He pulls down his hood to reveal none other than Roxas himself, wielding two keyblades.
"B-But that can't...be me."
He is pulled into the mirror image of himself, and then wakes to find himself in the same room with Sorena, Sora, and all the heartless.
"Woah....what happened."
He looks at himself, only to find that he was now wearing a black coat and holding Oblivion and Oathkeeper.
"This is too wierd. Sorena, what just happened? And why am I now holding these...key things."

sallyji22

Website
"What do you mean what happened? You were standing there the whole time, and didn't you have the keys in the beggining too?"((The others don't realise the difference))Sorena said in a puzzled tone. "So uh how about we run or fight and probably be killed?" She was ready to turn around.

Geist

"We stand and fight!"Sora said.
Sora noticed Roxas wearing a black cloak.(Sora can see the difference in Roxas since Roxas is him)"Well let's move."Sora finished.
He ran after the Behemoths and started to strike one.

kaligrl89

Fayt started attacking the heartless one by one. With his help all the heartless vanished but more stronger heartless appeared. She saw that he was getting restless and tired. She kept attacking the heartless but a heartless came behind her back and attacked her. There was a big scar on her back and it started bleeding bad.
"Ahhh, why does there have to be so many heartless?!?" she said to herself with frustration. She tried picking up her keyblades but didn't have the strength.
"What am I going to do? I'm in big trouble," she thought her herself.

III.KeY

Yuki ran with all his strength toward the creatures. One by one they disappeared by the might of his Keyblade. After a few minutes, they were all gone and Yuki collapsed to the floor. He looked at the injury Fayt had so he dug inside his pocket for something.

"Hey... Some... fight.... huh?" Yuki slowly closed his eyes and opened up his hand, releasing the potion from his pocket. "You... need it.... Take it..." he managed to flash a small smile, then he completely blanked out.

yado

I taste delicious
Savion pulled out his staff and looked at the heartless that had appeared."I think running would be the smarter choice but it won't change anything." Savion said focusing his power onto his staff."SHEILD!" He shouted making a small sheild appear around Sora to weaken the damage he took."Run, if you want, we can catch up later." He said smiling at her then rushing to help Sora.
He quickly ran towards some Neoshadows fighting off some of them untill two of them dashed at him when he then jumped into the air planting his feet on their heads. Two more then launched at him but he jumped out of the way causing them to hit each other. He landed on the ground and looked back at the two who had hit each other."Alright!" He saids and continued to fight.

Geist

Sora destroyed the Behemoth and moved onto the Neoshadows he started to cast firaga a lot.He then slashed off two more suddenly Dusks appeared."You want some bring it!"Sora yelled.
The Dusks wrapped around him traping him."Hey Savion could I get some help!"Sora yelled.

yado

I taste delicious
Savion turned towards Sora and saw the Dusk attacking him."coming." He said bashing a neoshadow out of the way and making his way towards Sora. He hit the Dusk that had been wraped around him so it fell off."Give a shout when you need help. Supportivve magic is my specailty." He said looking towards some more of the creatures."Party time." He said launching an attack on some more of the creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back