• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stepping out of the Darkness...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
As Sorena walked closer to the light it just seemed to move farther away from her. She chased after it and in just merely 2 seconds the last bit of light disappeared along with all her hope. She was doomed. No, myabe this was just a horrible nightmare and she couldn't wake up! She was fooling herself, this was all to real she could feel a cold breath running down her neck. It sent shivers up her spine. "I'm gona die here..... I'm gonna die here....." She sat against a wall and held her knees close...

NeoRiku

Awards
ooc:I have a question before I start. Am I playing the Roxas who is totally oblivious that he is a Nobody or am I playing the regular, Organization XIII version?

NeoRiku

Awards
ooc:eek:k
ic:Roxas awakes to find himself in a dark castle.
"Wh-Where am I? Last thing I remember, I was in a Struggle Tournament, and I was about to win...Then those white things...They attacked me. I was covered by this darkness, then I landed here."
Roxas takes a glance at the club with a reassuring look and gives it a few swings.
"Well if I run into any trouble, at least I have something to defend myself with."
And with that, he started down the long, dark corridor.

sallyji22

Website
OOC: Just realised there only 1 person in this RP who actually did what it said in the rules.... 0.o Even I forgot... Congrats Riku's Dawn ur the only one that followed rules(lol)

IC: Sorena thought of her chances if she was attaked... Half a dozen arrows in cluding 3 broken ones, her bow wasn't in great conditon either. Then she heard a faint sound from the other end of the hallway, was it one of those freaks in white jumpsuits? She fitted an srrow to the bow and stood up quietly. She ducked behind a table, she'd catch it off guard. Hopefully. What if she shot and it was help? No time to think, the footsteps got louder each second. She quickly released the arrow and thank goodness it missed she could have killed him. "Sorreeeee! I didn't mean to hit anyone! Well actually I did but..." She trailed off and ran towards the blonde guy still apologizing.

NeoRiku

Awards
Roxas ran from his attacker.
"Oh great. Just what I need. Someone shooting at me. Well, they won't be alive for long."
He pulled out his struggle club and ran towards the persn who shot him.
"Prepare to feel pain."

sallyji22

Website
OOC:pPL who REALLY need to start posting:Soratheking79, Riku'sDawn and III.Key

"Oh shit don't people get it when you apologize!?!?!" Sorena had no time to turn around and run. Then somthing clicked... She saw him before, he was Hayner, Pence and Olette's friend. "Wait err......." Forget it she turned around and tripped over her foot. "Oof!"

Last edited:

NeoRiku

Awards
Roxas held his club over the girl.
"Now I have a few questions for you. Number one, why were you following me? And number two, why did you shoot me? I am not in the greatest of moods today, so speak up."

kaligrl89

Fay heard voices around the hall. She thought it was the kidnappers so she had her keyblades ready. She slowly looked around the corner making sure that they didn't see her. She a girl on the floor and a guy holding a weapon over her.
"I wonder if that girl was kidnapped too," she said to herself.
"Wait, are those the people that kidnapped me?!?" she kept watching to see if something was going to happen.

sallyji22

Website
OOC:Umm..... Isn't that just Roxas's clothes pasted over Sora's?

IC: Sorena flipped over on to her back and relpied. "Number one, why would I ever follow you? Two I thought you were..." She spotted a dusk at the other end of the hall not too faraway. "That Thing!!!" She qickly shot at it. Bull's eye she got the arrow to land on it forehead. She crawled out from under Roxas and his club and started after the dusk. "Get back here!!!"

NeoRiku

Awards
"Wait...You aren't with the white things?"
Roxas lowers his club.
"Umm. Sorry 'bout that. Well...seeing as how we're not enemies...for now. I suppose we just chase after that white thing."
Roxas extends a friendly hand.
"Name's Roxas. Yours?"
At once Roxas feels a sharp pain in his head and sees a flashback of him with Axel, both in black cloaks, walking down a dark alley. Roxas appears to be holding two keys in his hands, but that's all he can see.
Axel-They'll hunt you down you know, once you leave.
Roxas-Noone would miss me.
Axel-That's not true...I would.
Roxas returns to the real world.
"Woah! What was that?"

ooc:Yeah, and Sora doesn't have a twin...the closest thing he does have to a twin is Roxas. We also need some moore people to start posting, or this rp is gonna die really fast.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
OOC:not a whole lot, you could read to catch up, only one page.
IC:Savion walked through the halls with a torch he had found. This isn't good, there seems top be noone in this place. He thought untll turning the coner to see a whie creature be chased b someone coming right at him."What the heck ." He said quickly scaning the wall and finding a holder for the torch he had. He set it in the holder and quickly pulled out his staff.
So, these white creatures are here. Are they what brought me here. If they did orr they didn't, I'm ready to sang some answers. He thought as the dusk flew forward towards him but relizing it was traped but then vanished into the wall."Why doesn't that surprise me." He said looking towards te person that had been chasing the dusk."They nabed you too." He said looking towards Soerena.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Sora woke up in a dark room.He was confused where was he.But he didn't have time to think.He voices up a staircase that he was near.He pulled his keyblade ready incase it was a white creature."I need to know why I'm here.Where am I, and where Donald and Goofy are."He said to himself.
He jumped out and attacked but realized he had made a mistake to late.

III.KeY

((If I must, I will))

Yuki was leaning against the wall in some place in the castle. He was near a torch so he can see what's going on. Suddenly a white Dusk appeared, but he didn't care. All he said was,

"Fire."

The Dusk suddenly bursted into flames, and Yuki just stared at it as it was slowly disappearing. Out of nowhere, ten dusks appeared in the same room. "Thunder." a lightning bolt struck all of them, but three remained. "Ugh, what a waste of time...."

Yuki walked past them, then suddenly they all disappeared. "Losers..." he made his Keyblade disappear. (so in other words, while he walked past them, he took out his Keyblade and killed them all in one second <.<')

kaligrl89

Fayt saw the group of people chasing after the Heartless. She decided not to mess with them so she walked the other way.
"So this place is filled with heartless huh?" she gripped her keyblades tightly.
Suddenly she stopped in her tracks when she felt something coming. She leaned against the wall, in the dark hoping the figure wouldn't see her. She saw a group of heartless running into another hallway.
"I wonder..." she started following them slowly.

III.KeY

"I wouldn't follow them if I were you..." Yuki said, it seemed like he just appeared behind her. "Unless you want to fight a billion Heartless..." his face expressed no emotion whatsoever, it's like he knows what's going on.

"Besides, you'll fight alone..." Yuki actually smiled and his Keyblade appeared. "Now you can fight. Follow me... But be absolutely quiet." his face went back to no emotion-mode as he slowly follwed the group of Heartless.

sallyji22

Website
OOC:Uh Yado Am I talking to you or NeoRiku? 0.o confuzzled...... i'll answer both! *I can try, I think....*

IC: "Uh I'm Sorena, nic to meet you please don't try to kill me again" Sorena answered to Roxas. "And I have no idea why I'm here, who are you?" She asked turning towards Savion now. She let out a sigh of relief. She knocked on the wall, hollow... There was aroom on the other side, if only she could get there. "So uh anybody know how to get to the other side? Or get out? Actualling getting out would be nice." she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back